Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Maze's Avatar Remember, no Russians.

Thanks
    got a Prove here its very anyoing she keeps saying Ezpz noob Lemon quezy omg im getting mad

PROFF:

Banned

Thanks

Egoing is aloud btw im not sure if Profanity is.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    That Is Friggin Hilarious... Lol. You Said 1vs1 To Her You Egoer >! Thanks For Reporting Yourself!

/CHARACTER DELETION!

Lol Jk.. So What, She Insults me All The Time In Ventrilo For Saying "Uhht" And Mocks Me Repeatedly. I Just Mock Her Back By Saying She Sounds Like She Is A Retarded Blonde While Doing It XD

Thanks
    i get a warn and you get a warn then its no Problem T_T and you started it all

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    That Is Friggin Hilarious... Lol. You Said 1vs1 To Her You Egoer >! Thanks For Reporting Yourself!

/CHARACTER DELETION!

Lol Jk.. So What, She Insults me All The Time In Ventrilo For Saying "Uhht" And Mocks Me Repeatedly. I Just Mock Her Back By Saying She Sounds Like She Is A Retarded Blonde While Doing It XD

I beleive that's thread hijacking UDIA Your not in vent anyways.

Thanks
    Shes Realy anyoing all the time. i dont think its her own Avatar pic

Country
    Thanks
    Its Kind Of Early In the Morning And My Niece Is Asleep You Tard >.>. Right Now I Am On The Wii. Maybe Later. I Know Your Madly In Love With My Sexy Sensual Voice, But Its Just Going To Have To Wait. I Told You To Save Sound Clips Of My Voice And Set Them On Loop To Keep You Occupied >.> Not My Fault You Didn't Do It!

@Electric, It Really Is >.<. I've Seen her On Webcam ;D LOL! Buuuuurn UHHDUH!

Thanks
    If i get a warn and she dont get im getting pissed realy much cause that is no fair for other players so... and if i get banned and she arent. THAT IS NOT FAIR i only said IF

Country
    Thanks
    BAN HIM HE IS THREATENING TO BE MAD IF HE GETS BANNED!!! Lol'd. I Doubt You'd Really Get Anything >.> Both Are Egoing Regardless. You Just Sound A Little Slower With All Of The Cussing. Should Have More Screenshots Of Her Cussing >!

Banned

Thanks
    Think is i didnt cuss and he didnt tell the entire story at least i have more screenshots i came into a room he killed me wa'll typeing so i was like "Wow tk much?" He was like "ENTER is NOT a pause button" So i was like "Yea wthe" I said 1v1? I beat him i was like all you can do is TK he tked me again so he called me ezpz i left the room every time he whispered me i'd say "Ezpz lemon quezy" Or just "Ezpz" So next time post the entire story.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information