Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    iKamote's Avatar Xoxo

Country
    Thanks
    Admin i suggest you make Xat chat box for now.

Skye's Avatar Clouds

Thanks
    fix anti hacks i mean.

"The Image between vision and reality, is unspeakable."

Sig deleted, too big. ( spoilers don't work anymore )

-Alym

Reality's Avatar What's a Troll?

Thanks
    Sorry, but I highly doubt that hostgator would do that considering the shoutbox is a feature placed upon vBulletin, why don't you try using Inferno Shoutbox.

Also, by the looks of things this vBulletin is nulled so I'm surprised hostgator ain't shut the forum down.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    Sorry, but I highly doubt that hostgator would do that considering the shoutbox is a feature placed upon vBulletin, why don't you try using Inferno Shoutbox.

Also, by the looks of things this vBulletin is nulled so I'm surprised hostgator ain't shut the forum down.
    According to your post, you have no idea what you're talking about.

HostGator disabled the chatbox script, just like they disabled our 5 other chatbox scripts before, including your mighty Inferno Shoutbox, as they send out e-mails after disabling scripts letting you know why they disabled it (cpu usage).
    They don't care whether or not it's integrated into vBulletin. The only thing they care about is their cpu usage, their resources and money.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about.
    Freestylers using a nulled vBulletin? seriously? lmfao. No, just no.
    This vBulletin forum is not nulled, we use a valid vBulletin 4 license which we purchased for 195 USD at the official vbulletin website, look it up if you wish.

Nobody is going to shuts this forum done, as it's absolutely legit. So get your facts straight please.

btw. We will move to a new, better host today.

5. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

StephanM (01-14-2011)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    According to your post, you have no idea what you're talking about.

HostGator disabled the chatbox script, like they disabled our 5 other chatbox scripts before, including your mighty Inferno Shoutbox, as they send out e-mails after disabling it.
    They don't care whether or not it's integrated into vBulletin. The only thing they care about is their cpu usage, their resources and money.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about.
    This vBulletin forum is not nulled, we use a valid vBulletin 4 license which we purchased for 195 USD at the official vbulletin website, look it up if you wish.

Nobody is going to shuts this forum done, as it's absolutely legit. So get your facts straight please.

btw. We will move to a new, better host today.
    Due to the amount of space and dediboxes they have I doubt they would care about CPU Usage of a forum with a shoutbox, I've seen forums with over 2,000 people using the shoutbox and hosted with hostgator and there shoutbox didn't get shut down, and I think I do know what I'm talking about considering I've been working with vBulletin since it came out and I also used to own my hosting company.

Thanks
    Due to the amount of space and dediboxes they have I doubt they would care about CPU Usage of a forum with a shoutbox, I've seen forums with over 2,000 people using the shoutbox and hosted with hostgator and there shoutbox didn't get shut down, and I think I do know what I'm talking about considering I've been working with vBulletin since it came out and I also used to own my hosting company.
    You don't seem to get it.
    You're wrong.

They disable scripts, as our forums are hosted togethers with hundreds of others forums on 1 of their servers and if 1 script takes up their cpu, they will disable it automatically and send out an E-Mail with information after disabling it. That's how HostGator works.
    HostGator has a wide range of servers to offer, from cheap shared web hosting (this) to overpriced dedicated servers (200+ usd). They disable scripts, telling you to pay more money and get one of their better servers, so they make more money.

If you still think this vBulletin forum is nulled, feel free to contact vBulletin as they will tell you it is not.
    The purchase of a single lifetime vBulletin 4 license was very cheap considering we pay more for our dedicated Freestyle GunZ server per month.

Thanks
    You don't seem to get it.
    You're wrong.

They disable scripts, as our forums are hosted togethers with hundreds of others forums on 1 of their servers and if 1 script takes up their cpu, they will disable it automatically and send out an E-Mail with information after disabling it. That's how HostGator works.
    HostGator has a wide range of servers to offer, from cheap shared web hosting (this) to overpriced dedicated servers (200+ usd). They disable scripts, telling you to pay more money and get a better server so they make more money.

If you still think this vBulletin forum is nulled, feel free to contact vBulletin as they will tell you it is not.
    The purchase of a single lifetime vBulletin 4 license was very cheap compared to what we pay for our dedicated Freestyle GunZ server per month.
    I never stated that the forums was nulled in my second reply to you, but from what I gather, most forums protect the exploits of forums which are found within nulled vbulletins, anyway, I would have thought you was on a better hosting instead of hostgator's cheap one, so yeah I take back what I said, anyways you can find good hosting at simplexwebs as far as I'm concerned they do good deals.

Thanks
    I never stated that the forums was nulled in my second reply to you, but from what I gather, most forums protect the exploits of forums which are found within nulled vbulletins, anyway, I would have thought you was on a better hosting instead of hostgator's cheap one, so yeah I take back what I said, anyways you can find good hosting at simplexwebs as far as I'm concerned they do good deals.
    We're running on the bug-free Version 4.0.5, as vBulletin's newest release v 4.0.8 has new bugs and exploits, they released a quick-fix for v 4.0.8 not too long ago, means it's not totally tested and safe yet.
    We will go with inmotion's best webhosting offer (business pro package), they are rated better than HostGator.

Thanks
    We're running on the bug-free Version 4.0.5, as vBulletin's newest release v 4.0.8 has new bugs and exploits, they released a quick-fix for v 4.0.8 not too long ago, means it's not totally tested and safe yet.
    We will go with inmotion's best webhosting offer (business pro package), they are rated better than HostGator.
    Coolio, and I meant the main glitch which is mainly known which is like www.freestylersworld.com/faq.php which can gain your database info and the www.freestylersworld.com/finalupgrade.php www.freestylersworld.com/upgrade_301.php I dunno if they're on the new 4.X vBulletin's but yeah ^_^, I know a shit load about forums I set 2 forums up within 12hours all fully functioning so I kinda know my shit lol xD

Thanks
    Coolio, and I meant the main glitch which is mainly known which is like www.freestylersworld.com/faq.php which can gain your database info and the www.freestylersworld.com/finalupgrade.php www.freestylersworld.com/upgrade_301.php I dunno if they're on the new 4.X vBulletin's but yeah ^_^, I know a shit load about forums I set 2 forums up within 12hours all fully functioning so I kinda know my shit lol xD
    We knew about the bugs at other servers, such as DG and made sure we are protected against such.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information