Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Reality's Avatar What's a Troll?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nick-S- View Post
    And you seem to be pretty confident saying this without any fear in ur eyes about getting banned while you are threatening us to hack multiple times.
    this time i'll leave you off with an infraction, next time enjoy a perm ban. enough of this bull already.
    I threatened to hack Loyality so technically that's not threatening to hack Freestyle Gunz now is it? There is a complete difference, just thought I should let you know about that.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    I threatened to hack Loyality so technically that's not threatening to hack Freestyle Gunz now is it? There is a complete difference, just thought I should let you know about that.
    Threatening a player of freestyle is threatening Fgunz, since we are ALL a community.
    and i tought just to let you know that, one more thing about hacking and ull be gone.

Thanks
    Threatening a player of freestyle is threatening Fgunz, since we are ALL a community.
    and i tought just to let you know that, one more thing about hacking and ull be gone.
    And you do realise I could just unban myself from the system quite easily? I'm just saying, not saying I will go into your system e.t.c. j/s.

Banned

Thanks
    And you do realise I could just unban myself from the system quite easily? I'm just saying, not saying I will go into your system e.t.c. j/s.
    wanna try me out?

Thanks
    wanna try me out?
    Wanna start making sense in your replies?

Banned

Thanks
    Wanna start making sense in your replies?
    I guess you're chickening out, 1 more thing about hacking and you're gone. ( including saying B*S like "i could just unban myself". )
    i don't want people in this community that like to threaten us because they could "hack" us.

So take this as your last warning just like i said before but i guess i'm a kind person.

Sorry for the Off-Topic people, let's go back to subject again. next off-topic reply will be deleted. have fun.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information