Banned

Thanks
    Ok everyone, this is RLPM and I'm making a serious Debate topic because I keep getting banned by ^9G^5ucci.

I got banned in 13 June on this topic:

I'm Rhesus

WELL, one day I asked for **** to check out how many warnings I had and he said I didn't have warnings because report thing got remade.
    THEN, Miquel's gave the link up there and I lol'ed cuz he always does the same with me, I admit I ego'ed AHAHAHAA but with 0 warning a ego post on FORUMS is bannable IN-game?

Oh, you said I off-topic'ed. Read what Hailboys3 said - Instead of giving an infraction you just ban me ^^. Lol.

DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE, EGO'ING ON FORUMS AND GET BANNED ON BOTH OF IN-GAME AND FORUMS?

Anyway, you think you're cool to the people with you're k-style and no type skills and you probally think yourself (That guy thinks I am pro).
    NO, I'm not mention who hates you but there is lot of peps that does.

------------------------------------------------

Since the day I ego'ed you on in-game about the event items ( that you deleted for no reason, oh you said I didn't won them but, I did I was cw tester) you always hated me. Ofc if I get a alt and I ask you for meds you always give me ( JUST LIKE TODAY) but when everyone tells you who I am you just d/c // ban like a coward.

I hope you read this topic and asnwer me instead of calling Birdhouse to lock this topic.

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    yes i need to agree rlpm was on topic that day and u banned him for no reason saying he goes off topic..

Superdry's Avatar Ex Admin

Thanks
    Sigh, your not getting un banned.

You were banned from previous forum and ingame aswell, because your so addicted, you kept coming back, i kept banning etc etc, the fun days.

Then you came back once more, bit more maturity and donated, so i let you stay, and they you changed back to the little kid you are, and started to flame again, ignored it for a while but i can't be asked with you.

You know you were banned from both ingame and forum previously, so why should you be unbanned now? Your not going to be unbanned, you either leave or keep making account's and saying it's you and i'll keep banning K?

As goes for you stranger, you can back him up all you want, don't make useless posts about leaving if your not going to.

Thread Information