Country
    Thanks
    Planb is planb... Yes, sir

Hero's Avatar IN THE DARK!

Country
    Thanks
    ofc it's real lol
    didn't u see the ghost set in-game?

When I Get SAD I Stop Being SAD And BE AWESOME Instead!

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Heroix View Post
    ofc it's real lol
    didn't u see the ghost set in-game?
    pro troll

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    If hes serious there wouldnt be any music? And he Pulled string to close the door :S
    @Thats Bs i said= That Girl? Wtf im really Into Paranormal stuff but i always seem to think that thats it ;D
    Notice how its Dark? And then its shuts opens and then its light look into room nothing...
    That WTF...

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    the door thing, he probably had a piece of string attached to then handle and pulled it to blose. then cloth could be his daughter and then he stoped recording until she left and started again at same spot. so idk o.O

[P]lanB's Avatar Freestylersworld Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Combine View Post
    If hes serious there wouldnt be any music? And he Pulled string to close the door :S
    @Thats Bs i said= That Girl? Wtf im really Into Paranormal stuff but i always seem to think that thats it ;D
    Notice how its Dark? And then its shuts opens and then its light look into room nothing...
    That WTF...
    professional bad videos = O

Originally Posted by Redbeek View Post
    the door thing, he probably had a piece of string attached to then handle and pulled it to blose. then cloth could be his daughter and then he stoped recording until she left and started again at same spot. so idk o.O
    other professional bad videos
    Planb is planb... Yes, sir

Planet Love it Live 4 it

Thanks
    Dude dont ever belive in ghost lol there is no ghosts...(when someone died he goes Heaven-hell duh the end.) lol this fake things ghost's-aliens etc...

8. The following user said thank you to planet for this useful post:

[P]lanB (01-31-2011)

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcCLi...eature=channel

This one Should Convince you that its Real Although i find it Funny on all Vids he does theres a Girl?

Plus How does He get the Woman To run So quetly Thats why i think Hes Not Faking... How can he Get the Girl To Run From the Stairs To Up stairs you would of Saw and Heard it as Hes Camera Is pretty Sensetive to sound... Unless its my Headphone :S Because there on Full Vol and i cant hear a thing other than Him Shting himself Lool...

No Fking way you cannot Fake this It looks fake but omfg i litterally Am crying because it so Scary
    Skip to 2:15 and watch onwards to see what made me Fall of my chair No lie
    Last edited by JShaya; 01-31-2011 at 10:53 PM.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    ghost arnt real ofc. just like god, ghost are an excuse for things that cant be explained. made up by the human mind to comford itself and seek reason in things that arent reasonable. because humans cant handle thing that they dont understand.

Karui's Avatar PB in the Face >(-_-)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Redbeek View Post
    For you
    Originally Posted by Combine View Post
    That WTF...
    and you

=-=

Thread Information