Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Keite's Avatar shut up

Thanks
    It's awesome , why don't you make a cupcake ? Btw it is made* and especially* LOL
    Last edited by Keite; 02-06-2011 at 01:44 PM.

Planet Love it Live 4 it

Thanks
    xD chrism imma do more and more ymmy items and awesome! yo thanks coz u love my items <3

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Seriously how can all you guys react like this while its a huge fail?

-No wireframe
    -No verts/poly count
    -Lame texture
    -No render
    -No ingame screenshot

And also, this model is a cylinder with a cylinder on it, thats like made in a flash, apparently planet thinks that he can just put an easy texture on it which fails and nobody will notice.

Even davicho could make this >_>.

4. The following user said thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

HellSniper (02-06-2011)

Planet Love it Live 4 it

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Seriously how can all you guys react like this while its a huge fail?

-No wireframe
    -No verts/poly count
    -Lame texture
    -No render
    -No ingame screenshot

And also, this model is a cylinder with a cylinder on it, thats like made in a flash, apparently planet thinks that he can just put an easy texture on it which fails and nobody will notice.

Even davicho could make this >_>.
    Thank you allot but dont flame me. im not ganna waste time with you. you dont like my items its oky because athers like the End. and i will do more and more items u dont like them dont post random reply in my theards

Thanks
    Originally Posted by planet View Post
    Thank you allot but dont flame me. im not ganna waste time with you you done like my items its oky athers like the End. and i will more and more items u dont like them dont post random reply in my theards
    -your english sucks

Seroiusly dude I'm not being random, not flaming you or what so ever.

I'm unlike all the others real, I post a reply which might just help you and seeing this you will never make it as a real developer since you can't even handle these words on your 1 minute low quality lollipop.

If I would be unkind towards you and your model I'd say that it would be trash which it is and that it doesn't makes any sense at all being showed here without decent screenshots.

Planet Love it Live 4 it

Thanks
    as you say "And also, this model is a cylinder with a cylinder on it, thats like made in a flash, apparently planet thinks that he can just put an easy texture on it which fails and nobody will notice." that helped me allot dude cookie told me to do a lollipop for him and he give me the pic. so i Texture it what ur problem gtfo ur talking about me go do some items lemme see!?? or u cant model?

Thanks
    as you say "And also, this model is a cylinder with a cylinder on it, thats like made in a flash, apparently planet thinks that he can just put an easy texture on it which fails and nobody will notice." that helped me allot dude cookie told me to do a lollipop for him and he give me the pic. so i Texture it what ur problem gtfo ur talking about me go do some items lemme see!?? or u cant model?
    Owh newgen you'd so badly new I could model, though I don't model for gunz since I use 3DS max which is to hard for you.

Don't talk to me like that, I know what I'm talking about and you don't, thats way to obvious. Kid go learn some more before you increase your ego. You don't even know how to post a bloody wireframe or know anything about polygons so SHUSH. You want it that way you can get it that way

Planet Love it Live 4 it

Thanks
    your useing use 3DS max why dont u use Blender??? and show us some items?

Thanks
    your useing use 3DS max why dont u use Blender??? and show us some items?
    Because 3DS max is way better then blender, I will show some models just to satisfy you owh wait I wont, the ones I'm showing here already are on here so go look those up if you wonna know what modelling is about son

Planet Love it Live 4 it

Thanks
    nah u mean because 3DS max is way easier than blender

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information