Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Jak and I ran the Mod group with the most democracy possible. When one made a decision all the mods had input and even reversed my own decision to take action on someone but because they didn't agree I didn't. I didn't initally want to allow Weii back however, after asking the mods, they disagreed and now look at what Weii has become. He is a decent part of the community who has made a huge transformation which would never have been noticed with out me asking for the mods input. See what people don't see is the behind the scenes of the mod group they only see the band and ugly.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    ^^^ One-hundred percent true. ^^^. People outside of the Administration and Moderation groups rarely see the work that the Moderator's do, because it is all inaccessible to regular members and Game Masters. Not many people would know that I've banned around 200 members because it's only something that I can tell everyone, not show. No one knows who locks threads unless verbally announced, no one knows who bans who unless verbally announced, no one knows who edits threads, infracts users, suspends users, almost all actions Moderator's make are behind the scenes unless verbally announced so.

Thanks
    To be 100% honest, I fell to shit after Jaka quit. If he remained there with me I'd still be s-mod.
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

yt.com/ricardomartinswy

Thanks
    Hey Jaka guess who's here

Thanks
    Originally Posted by WDUWMF View Post
    Hey Jaka guess who's here
    Rlpm seems to have made the most positive change in the history of this community in my serious opinion.
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

Thanks
    So trivial. Just sayin'.
    Isabella l Red Coats

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    ^^^ One-hundred percent true. ^^^. People outside of the Administration and Moderation groups rarely see the work that the Moderator's do, because it is all inaccessible to regular members and Game Masters. Not many people would know that I've banned around 200 members because it's only something that I can tell everyone, not show. No one knows who locks threads unless verbally announced, no one knows who bans who unless verbally announced, no one knows who edits threads, infracts users, suspends users, almost all actions Moderator's make are behind the scenes unless verbally announced so.
    Very true and iv read that twice Because i feel Soon i should apply For a Forum Mod when the time is needed.
    And theres a space.

8. The following user said thank you to JShaya for this useful post:

NitroAbob (02-07-2011)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Combine View Post
    Very true and iv read that twice Because i feel Soon i should apply For a Forum Mod when the time is needed.
    And theres a space.
    Forum Mods, here at least, have one of the strongest bonds out of all the community. Hell, I used to hate reptar's guts and he got the forum mod spot and now were are tight friends.
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    I know i am Freinds with Everybody and Plan to never Make enemies only in game Because then i can kill them.

Yeah i feel that i cannot do a Gm Application as i do not deserve it i rage too much in game and i do not respect people so i do not get that in return but On the Forums I change i have no idea why but im more Mature i can actually Have a laugh with people and i feel that i can really Work hard and show something if i can ever get the chance but that chance is just Something i have to wait for i guess

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Combine View Post
    I know i am Freinds with Everybody and Plan to never Make enemies only in game Because then i can kill them.

Yeah i feel that i cannot do a Gm Application as i do not deserve it i rage too much in game and i do not respect people so i do not get that in return but On the Forums I change i have no idea why but im more Mature i can actually Have a laugh with people and i feel that i can really Work hard and show something if i can ever get the chance but that chance is just Something i have to wait for i guess
    Even with the fact that I'm no longer S-mod, I still have the respect of the entire branch of mods. Just like Granscen, once he resigned Jak and I still listened to his ever word. I will still do my part to move this community forward as much as possible untill the day we shut down.
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information