Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    I figured I'd post about this because I'm normally the type of person to look at both sides of an incident before giving my opinion. Until recently, I was pretty one-sided on the whole firing thing and for that I apologize to McSic. I no longer have the ability to see the Staff Section so I didn't know that there was stuff going on inside of it and only saw that McSic fired NitroAnon, for pretty much calling him a girl jokingly. Well, it's a lot deeper than that, but I'm not going to get into detail out of huge respect for both sides. Yes, it seems like it was a bullshit reason to fire NitroAnon, but it's been building up for a while, according to the message I received. No, I am not on either side of this problem, but I feel like a pretty big hypocrite not looking at McSic's point of view before judging the problem, and for that, I am sorry.

Nitro, we're still good friends, you know we will even though we've had our problems. I'm sorry that you were relieved of your position. You were an overall great Super Moderator, you did a good job while it lasted, but the ride had to end sometime right? But thank you for watching the Moderator's when I could not. Just remember man, you have done a lot of stuff that would have gotten anyone else(most likely myself included) removed almost immediately. I don't judge you for the things you've done because I know myself I've done my amount of talking smack behind McSic's back as well.

So, to McSic, I really am sorry my man. You're just doing your job and doing what is right by the community and for that, I respect you. And I also apologize for any talking I've done behind your back. We all make mistakes, and I am no exception, my friend.

To NitroAnon, I am sorry that you were fired. You did a great job alongside me and you sure as hell did your job good while I was here. I can understand where you are coming from with acting up, I really do, but hey. You were still good.

And to the Community, I am VERY sorry that I left the way I did.. The way I left was extremely immature for my person. I didn't rationalize my decisions well at all, and left my Moderator's in the dust and my partner alone. I feel that I've really done wrong by the community of which I've been with for over two years now. If I could regain my position, I would to do right by the promise I made to UkRaiNeR. Again, I didn't rationalize well, and left in such a haste that it made me look like an ignorant fool.

Thank you to all who read this through and through.

Sincerely,
    ~ Jakanadin.

2. The following 13 users say thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

Dave (02-07-2011), Chevy (02-07-2011), Demure (02-07-2011), Faith (02-08-2011), Icy (02-08-2011), Legacy (02-08-2011), McSic (02-08-2011), Nickachu (02-07-2011), NitroAbob (02-07-2011), PedoBear (02-07-2011), Ric (02-07-2011), StephanM (02-08-2011), ~Firebrand~ (02-08-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    Glad you got your mind back mate, this is the jak i know.
    however i'm still mad about the fact you called me a trash moderator about the whole Mio thing, whilst you know i take this VERY seriously.

4. The following user said thank you to Nickachu for this useful post:

Person69 (02-07-2011)

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Ok that's cool.

Spoiler!
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

Country
    Thanks
    You took that very wrong, Nick. I would never call you, nor any of my Moderator's "Trash Mod's". I couldn't. What would that have made me? When me and NitroAnon were choosing Moderator's, we chose those whom we thought could top even ourselves, and we knew we weren't trash.

I meant it as in that you might as well have been trash with how little you could do. I would never call any of you, especially you, Nick, trash. I have no hard feelings towards you, nor anyone else in this community. Only the utmost amount of respect for all of the hard work and dedication you and the rest of the Staff Crew put forth for this community.

7. The following user said thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

Chevy (02-07-2011)

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Trollin' got to me man. I couldn't keep a cool head anymore. My haters won.

Jak, keep in touch man.... Love you *no homo*
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    no means yes ayayyaayayayaya EW

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    This is the shit I'm talking about Jak. Once he failed to get you fired he tried me and failed twice. Anyway Jak, I added you on face book. Never lose touch. ****, maby one day we can chill in real life.
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

Country
    Thanks
    Haha of course bro, you know it . Well troll's will be troll's, Nitro, not everyone has the patience for them. I had a mentally handicapped sister who died a few years back, so that is how I acquired my patience for most of them. Hey, we all make mistakes right? You're fine.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    XD I never failed and alway reached my goal

You tried getting me banned several times and you failed, so your more of a fail, failure
    Did I? I just infracted when I had the chance to ban. E-gangster with a vendetta on Nitro's and Jak's head.
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

Banned

Thanks
    It is okay that you left. I'm just glad to see you are back.

Country
    Thanks
    Well, I always told myself I didn't want to end up like Uk, Grascen, and the rest of the high staff. I wanted to be here from when I came, to finish and not leave until Freestyle's last breath. That's pretty much what kept me going throughout my whole shebang with McSic, but then I just lost my cool one day when dealing with tons of stress in real life and on Freestyle and said screw this lol.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information