Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Jolt's Avatar No this is Patrick.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TeamKorea View Post
    Do I kick Jaay from DC2? If yes tell me and i'll do magic.
    I don't know! I was too nice enough to give him multiple warnings during the event, which I shouldn't have and should have had him kicked after the first warning instead... Losing a fellow member due to another member is unacceptable for sure though. Up to you! Or Jaka! :S

~ Creds to Nathzi

High's Avatar We back

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
    I don't know! I was too nice enough to give him multiple warnings during the event, which I shouldn't have and should have had him kicked after the first warning instead... Losing a fellow member due to another member is unacceptable for sure though. Up to you! Or Jaka! :S
    Alright man, i'll talk with jaka whenever he comes on.

3. The following user said thank you to High for this useful post:

Jolt (01-23-2012)

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Honestly, Jaay knows the rules. If he screws up, and causes another member to leave, that's NOT good. I just got Altoid back after he told me he was ego'd by multiple members of DaggerCorp2. The laws of DaggerCorp run over into DaggerCorp2 as well guys. If you see any bad behavior in DaggerCorp2, kick. If it causes another member to leave, kick, and re-recruit that member. Obviously of course if it was a good reason and that member provided proof of the problem, or you witnessed the problem.

Banned

Thanks
    xDDDDD

High's Avatar We back

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Honestly, Jaay knows the rules. If he screws up, and causes another member to leave, that's NOT good. I just got Altoid back after he told me he was ego'd by multiple members of DaggerCorp2. The laws of DaggerCorp run over into DaggerCorp2 as well guys. If you see any bad behavior in DaggerCorp2, kick. If it causes another member to leave, kick, and re-recruit that member. Obviously of course if it was a good reason and that member provided proof of the problem, or you witnessed the problem.
    So what do you want me to do with Jaay? do i just kick him?

Spuratic's Avatar Cudder

Thanks
    Originally Posted by look4menow View Post
    xDDDDD
    i agree with you aha
    IGN:Spuratic Clan:DaggerCorp

Country
    Thanks
    Either final warn him or kick him; you decide. If he'd like to come on and apologize to Oscar and Jolt he can.

Jolt's Avatar No this is Patrick.

Thanks
    I'm over Jaay's actions, but I didn't think it would cause Oscar to leave! I didn't even have time to explain, too... D:

~ Creds to Nathzi

Banned

Thanks
    Okay, listen up you little rascals. I don't mean to have any name calling in this clan "DaggerCorp2", but I would like to point out a few things :
    1) Stop egoin' - you're still in Jakanadin's clan.
    2) I'm not the leader - Jakanadin is the head leader.
    3) I gave multiple warnings already, - I will kick you the next.

And just fyi to all my clan members including daggercorp,
    My clan has a lot of "pro's". They will ego, ego more, and make you rage quit.
    Don't worry, they will be kicked as soon as I see it happen. Even Joe, Steph, and all those little "guys" out there.
    I'm sick and tired of hearing people whine about how our clan's full of ego. This is NOT WANT SMACK.
    This is DaggerCorp(2)

Country
    Thanks
    Lol off-topic, me and Andy were talking last night lol, we both thought it'd be funny if we made Want Smack an Alliance clan XD. But anyways, agreed with Zack. I'm tired of hearing DC talk about how DC2 ego's the crap out of them. It's like, why are you purposely trying to ruin my Clan?

Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread Information