Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast
    Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Official Clan Forums: http://daggercorp.forumclan.com/

-Clan Recruitment Policy:

Everyone is allowed entry. This clan is SOLELY built for the purpose of entertainment, socialization, and a general respect for all of the players in the clan. Member's NOT allowed entry are ego'ers, cheaters, flamers, swappers, hackers, and botters. All you need to do to request a position in the clan, is post on this Thread in the following format:

"In-Game Name:

*Optional* Reason As To Why You Would Like To Join:"
    Or ask any of our Corpsmen in-game to refer you to a specified Administrator.

-Clan Rules:

Rule #1. No disrespect is tolerated. We keep it to a minimum. Friendly ego is normal and welcome, because it brings about the point of GunZ: The Duel; Doing your best to overcome a challenge.
    Rule #2. Keep language family-oriented. It's not so much a rule, as is a suggestion, doing such shows a level of maturity and usually garners respect from members of all age groups.
    Rule #3. Respect the authority of ANY superior. It's always a smart idea to listen to what your supervisor tells you to do. If any Administrator abuses his rank in my clan in any way, screen-shot said abuse, and report it to me immediately on this Thread, or through a private message.
    Rule #4. Clan warring is only for anyone who believes in themselves. If you do not think you have the ability to war with a high skill level, do not do it. Always choose your battles carefully, never rush into one. We're not a competitive clan, but we do not want to look like a careless clan either.
    Rule #5. Always try to be helpful to regular members. Not everyone has the gift of average intelligence as you and I, so do your part for the community and help your fellow man. Not only does it show you to be a good person, but you normally also receive a nice thank you, and an amount of respect from the individual, which is always great to have.

-Clan Administration Policies:

Administrator's of DaggerCorp(s) are expected to: follow all of the rules above, treat clan members and regular Freestyle members respectfully to a higher extent, provide that you are a dangerous foe to me in combat in the Mansion in an Attack and Defense-style match, also, no donation items whatsoever in the match, keep members of our clan in line and not recruit any harsh egotists, flamers, hackers, botters, cheaters, swappers, the like, and last but not least, enjoy the game often as possible.

-Becoming an Administrator:

Normally, we will personally ask you, followed by you dueling 1 or more other Administrator's, then lastly dueling me. If you win against at least one of us, I'll make you an Administrator. Only 5 clan Administrator's will be in the clan at a time, unless extremely talented persons complete specially assigned tasks for me.

-Clan Goal:

To provide all members of Freestyle GunZ an example of good teamwork, exceptional leadership, and friendly gaming. Our goal is to bring back what Freestyle GunZ used to be, an overall good place with barely any ego or flaming whatsoever.

-Clan Motto:

"Do what is right by thy brother, then by thyself. Selflessness is the path to righteousness."

DaggerCorp

Corp Leader:

Jakanadin

Co-Leader(s):

Corpsmen Administrator(s):

^FMyth^A

Corpsmen:

We currently have, as of this edit, 5 Corpsmen in DaggerCorp!

Clan Records:

01-13-2012 ~ Hit 60 members!

01-13-2012 ~ Had 16 members on at one time! http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/t...68/Gunz093.jpg

01-18-2012 ~ Hit full clan, everyone is active, so we've remade DaggerCorp through another Clan titled "DaggerCorp2", led by Zack! **Clan is disbanded.

01-21-2012 ~ Every room(excluding private rooms) at 11 : 30 PM EST in the main channel contained at least 1 DaggerCorp or DaggerCorp2 member.

08-27-2012 ~ There are as of this writing, 446 replies, and 17,806 page views for this specific page, making it the second most popular Freestyle Clan of all time behind Esperanto!
    Last edited by Jakanadin; 02-19-2014 at 03:36 AM.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

Megpoid (02-14-2011), Skye (02-14-2011), Uhtux (02-15-2011)

Shunpo's Avatar no shampoo ;_;

Thanks
    tl;dr
    Sign me up! (again )

FLIPNOTE

Hellish's Avatar The Dagger Walker

Country
    Thanks
    Orlly. Yay for backnessness!
    -------------------------------------------------------
    You give the pleasure, I give the pain.

[12:19] msn/[email protected]: you always win
    [12:19] msn/[email protected]: ur to smart XD
    [1 Minute Ago 04:41 PM] Kyuu: God Hellish my Idol.
    15:47 <kjellieboy07> hellish is to pro for fgunz
    13:37 <Hellish> StephanM a god.

Country
    Thanks
    Shunpo, I will re-add you haha. Glad you want back in brah.

Just a few notable past members: Stroop, Trencal, Ghoull, and Dakata to name a few.

Hellish's Avatar The Dagger Walker

Country
    Thanks
    I will join on my Alt, Viewable.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    You give the pleasure, I give the pain.

[12:19] msn/[email protected]: you always win
    [12:19] msn/[email protected]: ur to smart XD
    [1 Minute Ago 04:41 PM] Kyuu: God Hellish my Idol.
    15:47 <kjellieboy07> hellish is to pro for fgunz
    13:37 <Hellish> StephanM a god.

Rice's Avatar Put me in a bowl.

Thanks
    This looks legit o.o

InGame: Rice
    Reason: Being in a calm, outgoing clan's always good.

Spoiler!

Lucky's Avatar OFWGKTA

Thanks
    This looks nice

IGN: Luckyseven

Reason: It looks like it's going to be a fun clan!

Omar's Avatar BARRELS! WUT R U DOIN?

Thanks
    good luck

Banned

Thanks
    Best clan thread I have ever seen.
    Good luck Jakanadin and good luck to all the members.

Country
    Thanks
    I pride myself on having professionally-styled threads when it comes to recruitment lol. It's a hobby of mine .

I'll go ahead and add everyone who posted their IGN above, to the Clan Members lists. Shunpo, what is your In-Game Name? Just Shunpo? Or some numbers, then Shunpo?

Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information