Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Main post updated; DaggerCorp is officially full, EVERYONE is active, so we're remaking the Clan under DaggerCorp2, which Zack will lead as well as me being of course the Leader under name, he'll still take care of my duties within that clan. All my rules still apply, but with Zack as the leader.

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    =o gl with leading to zack =D and gratz on amount of members

Country
    Thanks
    RedBeek, come online please.

Banned

Thanks
    aheAHEuheAHEUAEHAE
    TIME TO FKING TROLL BITCHES.

jokes.

Country
    Thanks
    Huehuehue. Zack am Clan Leader now. Posting on the other Forums.

Astronomist's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    I'm in the best clan evar & Best player's ! xD

And you Zack , Answer my PM in chat. lol

Banned

Thanks
    I already have one >.>

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post

-Clan Recruitment Policy:

Everyone is allowed entry. This clan is SOLELY built for the purpose of entertainment, socialization, and a general respect for all of the players in the clan. Member's NOT allowed entry are
    ego'ers, cheaters, flamers, swappers, hackers, and botters.

-Clan Goal:

To provide all members of Freestyle GunZ an example of good teamwork, exceptional leadership, and friendly gaming. Our goal is to bring back what Freestyle GunZ used to be, an overall good place with barely any ego or flaming whatsoever.

Rule #1. No disrespect is tolerated. We keep it to a minimum. Friendly ego is normal and welcome, because it brings about the point of GunZ: The Duel; Doing your best to overcome a challenge.
    Rule #2. Keep language family-oriented. It's not so much a rule, as is a suggestion, doing such shows a level of maturity and usually garners respect from members of all age groups.
    Rule #3. Respect the authority of ANY superior. It's always a smart idea to listen to what your supervisor tells you to do. If any Administrator abuses his rank in my clan in any way, screen-shot said abuse, and report it to me immediately on this Thread, or through a private message.
    Rule #4. Clan warring is only for anyone who believes in themselves. If you do not think you have the ability to war with a high skill level, do not do it. Always choose your battles carefully, never rush into one. We're not a competitive clan, but we do not want to look like a careless clan either.
    Rule #5. Always try to be helpful to regular members. Not everyone has the gift of average intelligence as you and I, so do your part for the community and help your fellow man. Not only does it show you to be a good person, but you normally also receive a nice thank you, and an amount of respect from the individual, which is always great to have.
    All those rules, goals, and policies are bullshit. Number one example of ego: Joe. Jaka gladly adds him to the clan whenever Joe wants to join. And to be honest, I went on an alt and asked an Administrator if I could join. Not pointing fingers. He told me no, and when I asked why, the reason being "You suck too bad"...
    Click for my gunz highlights

Spuratic's Avatar Cudder

Thanks
    "In-Game Name: Spuratic

Reason As To Why You Would Like To Join: because it would be my first clan on FGunz and i have gunz experience btw
    IGN:Spuratic Clan:DaggerCorp

Country
    Thanks
    I love how everyone gets on my ass about this. Ummkay. I'm not perfect. Neither is my clan. I don't claim to be, neither do I claim my clan to be. It's called, people can change, or do very good at hiding things. Joe is a friend. Although I can safely say if he leaves again he's gone for good. I can't always be on, and I can't always catch things, and yeah so what, I let things slip because people are my friends. It's a GAME; not my job. I CAN play favorites in a game, because in-game, it's not a profession. It's my group of friends, and anyone else that would like to join. I'm sorry. I can't do everything. Hate the Corp or love it, because either way I could honestly not care. Everyone acts like every single member of the Corp's have special brain implants that I can just turn their ego's or flames or rages or trolls on and off. No. I can't. Sorry. Humans are impulsive and ever changing. Don't come at me with that holier than though argument, Mythiq. Because those rules are just what I WANT from my Corpsmen. Not what I can always have.

Spuratic, come in-game sometime tomorrow and I will try you out alright?

Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread Information