Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    Since I have received countless numbers of insults and disrespect I have decided to shutdown the clan. No person should be judged because of their decision to make a clan, even if that particular clan was previously made and, in a sense, honored as a "top ranked" clan. I am sorry, to my current members, that the clan had to end this way but I don't want to have to enter a room and be insulted constantly because of my clan name. But I will be making a new clan with a unique name I have yet to think of.

I hope all those that put me down finally got what they wanted through this.

Much love <3 to the rest of the Freestyle community

2. The following 3 users say thank you to djfuen for this useful post:

CaptainMurdaTurk (02-22-2011), iDCherishHer (02-16-2011), Lucky (02-16-2011)

Ciel's Avatar A Fine Day To Exit
    Shame. Im a romantic, I thought the clan name was awesomely unique. If people make fun of 'love' then that must just mean they arent getting any.
    |C|I|E|L|

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    It isn't unique though. I mean it doesn't bother me that he made it, but there was a previously semi-longstanding clan that had recently shut down. It was #1 for a while and it was a very big clan. So they weren't making fun of 'love' they were just angry because it was a sort of 'fake' of the old clan.

Spoiler!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Shame. Im a romantic, I thought the clan name was awesomely unique. If people make fun of 'love' then that must just mean they arent getting any.
    Well the fact of the matter is that the clan was previously made. So they put the clan down saying it was a "fake" and full of "noobs" and a couple choice words towards me that I don't want to share due to the intensity behind those words. I am a hopeless romantic as well We have something in common <3

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    That's what you get for recruiting too many people ;D.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    That's what you get for recruiting too many people ;D.
    lol well I was only trying to build a "family oriented" type of clan.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by djfuen View Post
    lol well I was only trying to build a "family oriented" type of clan.
    Still, making it too big causes trouble.
    Or you need to organize it well and that brings down a clan, a too organized clan .

deshawnreid's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Why the **** does it matter , everyone in Love sucked. It wasnt #1 , they were bad. And nobody cares if sumone makes another clan name . Honestly just stfu and play the damn game. Get Trolld btches. TROLOLOLOLOL
    IGN: JoobJoob
    Level: Unknown
    Clan: Toveri. Get @ Our 3 v 10.
    Credits To Arbin For Sig. <3
    Im NubzRus. Kkthxbye

Megpoid's Avatar Meh..

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by deshawnreid View Post
    Why the **** does it matter , everyone in Love sucked. It wasnt #1 , they were bad. And nobody cares if sumone makes another clan name . Honestly just stfu and play the damn game. Get Trolld btches. TROLOLOLOLOL
    u get a warning i think :o ?

Reality's Avatar What's a Troll?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by deshawnreid View Post
    This.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information