Taylorx3's Avatar Failure<3

Thanks
    Well Mental ask me to make a TuT on how to run...so here it is.

1/ If your shoot someone and they are coming after you (ie bfing or Rsing after u) you should start dashing back or running to a place where you can flip em (ie vents)

2/ When they have caught up to you, try to flip em and use a noob insta on them.

3/ If that doesn't work start running again. This time go to the silver vent or the red vent which ever you weren't at. If you arn't playing Asylum then start running towards your team.

4/ If your team is dead or you dont have one then you should run and hide behind a corner.

5/ Pop out when they are close to you and shoot their face off.

6/ If they block and lands some hits on you well its back to running again.

7/ Just keep repeating the steps untill your chaser has given up on you or you have killed him with cheap shots =3

8/ Oh and turtle when ever you can to get in a cheap massive or a flip every now and then =3

Well theres a TuT on how to run like I do when i dont feel like dbfing or when im tired like today =3 Hope you like it Mental lol comment and rate if you feel like it or just try it out sometimes.
    Last edited by Taylorx3; 06-18-2009 at 03:41 AM.

Cole World

Thanks
    Im going to have to remmember this. Its going to come in handy.

Grascen's Avatar Original Elite

Country
    Thanks
    That's about average for k-stylers, but that holds no help for d-stylists. Also, consider the fact that usually there isn't a single person following you, if you're running away. Think you can land an insta(noob or otherwise) if there's more than one of them?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Grascen View Post
    That's about average for k-stylers, but that holds no help for d-stylists. Also, consider the fact that usually there isn't a single person following you, if you're running away. Think you can land an insta(noob or otherwise) if there's more than one of them?
    yup ive instaed 2 ppl before (wasnt noob insta) that was chasing me so i hid behind a wall. One was lagging so it seem i landed a flip on both of em =3 lol but thats is the avg k styler. well a proler kstyler wouldnt use my tut lol he or she would dbf lock ..... or is them to death lol

huixiang09's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taylorx3 View Post
    Well Mental ask me to make a TuT on how to run...so here it is.

1/ If your shoot someone and they are coming after you (ie bfing or Rsing after u) you should start dashing back or running to a place where you can flip em (ie vents)

2/ When they have caught up to you, try to flip em and use a noob insta on them.

3/ If that doesn't work start running again. This time go to the silver vent or the red vent which ever you weren't at. If you arn't playing Asylum then start running towards your team.

4/ If your team is dead or you dont have one then you should run and hide behind a corner.

5/ Pop out when they are close to you and shoot their face off.

6/ If they block and lands some hits on you well its back to running again.

7/ Just keep repeating the steps untill your chaser has given up on you or you have killed him with cheap shots =3

8/ Oh and turtle when ever you can to get in a cheap massive or a flip every now and then =3

Well theres a TuT on how to run like I do when i dont feel like dbfing or when im tired like today =3 Hope you like it Mental lol comment and rate if you feel like it or just try it out sometimes.
    Who also know this pls dun tell a nerd message pls
    <p align="center">

IGN : ^8Fusion
    Level : 56
    Clan : Esperanto :p

I'am Fusioooooooooooon <3
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Banned

Thanks
    EXCEPT FOR MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!
    -tbf-

Mentality's Avatar 11.23.07

Thanks
    lmfao taylor. ha i didnt think you was gonna do it haha. this is prolar. gj though. i really lol'd

Thanks
    u told me too lol

Thread Information