Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Yes it will lol, hence, why I'd like a Moderator lock this, so if GIANPAOLO would answer me on MSN we could get this locked before anyone comes in and RAGE RAGE <3 OBAMA or RAGE RAGE </3 OBAMA.

Fact of the matter is, all of our present presidents have ALL had very low approval ratings, compared, at least, to past presidential ratings. I really don't think it is a coincidence either.

Double post, ban me, but I'd like to go ahead and throw in my two cents and just why I should run for president and just why you kids should all vote for me.

If I were to be president for one reason, it would be to do as follows: Get rid of ALL, current prison, jail, detaining systems, and totally restructure it.

My new idea? Concentration camps. And before I hear the boo-hoos, hear me out. Instead of putting these scum of the Earth in prisons for the rest of their lives, eating up millions of dollars, we send them to cost-effective communities where they will be COMPLETELY ran by their inhabitants. No Guard's, no Warden's, no nothing. All these communities will be are, facilities hundreds of miles from any form of civilization in the desert, or in uninhabitable regions where they will not be able to escape to. 50 feet electric, titanium fences with barbed wire all around the fenced areas, and the whole facility will be on concrete or reinforced steel. We'll throw the lesser's in there and have them in it for any amount of time, deserving of their crimes. Steal from someone? Half a year. Rape someone? 5 to 10 years. Murder someone? Life. We'll give them basic tools for survival, such as knives, hatchets, hammers, nails, and around 20 cut down trees per community. For basic personal needs, there will be 100 porta-potties through out the facilities, other than that, they can use the bathroom on theirselves for all we care. For consuming fuel? We'll give them a few cows, pigs, chickens, what-not to eat. If they act upon idiocy, they will eat the animals right away instead of breeding for future food, and kill themselves off, opening new positions for the facilities and no over-crowding. Along with this, no rules so they can either set up their own systems, or murder each other off providing us more space for our prisoners.

Each year, ONE prisoner can cost upwards from $10,000. Life inmates cost upwards of $1,000,000. With the money used for one prison, we can get a full facility set up and ready to intake inmates for decades to come, and all with little to no maintenance costs besides electricity for the fences. Jobs for the people? Creating the facilities. Border patrols in the hundreds for each facility. With the money made back from all of these scums lives, we would have enough money to restart our economy, pay back all the money our country owes to other countries, and pay our people for patrols.

Morals? They have none. Why should we? Why take care of and spoon-feed someone who brutally murders and feels no remorse? Elect me to Presidency and I will reboot this corrupt Government whether our people like it or not.
    Last edited by Jakanadin; 02-27-2011 at 08:09 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

Icy (02-27-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Yes it will lol, hence, why I'd like a Moderator lock this, so if GIANPAOLO would answer me on MSN we could get this locked before anyone comes in and RAGE RAGE <3 OBAMA or RAGE RAGE </3 OBAMA.

Fact of the matter is, all of our present presidents have ALL had very low approval ratings, compared, at least, to past presidential ratings. I really don't think it is a coincidence either.

Double post, ban me, but I'd like to go ahead and throw in my two cents and just why I should run for president and just why you kids should all vote for me.

If I were to be president for one reason, it would be to do as follows: Get rid of ALL, current prison, jail, detaining systems, and totally restructure it.

My new idea? Concentration camps. And before I hear the boo-hoos, hear me out. Instead of putting these scum of the Earth in prisons for the rest of their lives, eating up millions of dollars, we send them to cost-effective communities where they will be COMPLETELY ran by their inhabitants. No Guard's, no Warden's, no nothing. All these communities will be are, facilities hundreds of miles from any form of civilization in the desert, or in uninhabitable regions where they will not be able to escape to. 50 feet electric, titanium fences with barbed wire all around the fenced areas, and the whole facility will be on concrete or reinforced steel. We'll throw the lesser's in there and have them in it for any amount of time, deserving of their crimes. Steal from someone? Half a year. Rape someone? 5 to 10 years. Murder someone? Life. We'll give them basic tools for survival, such as knives, hatchets, hammers, nails, and around 20 cut down trees per community. For basic personal needs, there will be 100 porta-potties through out the facilities, other than that, they can use the bathroom on theirselves for all we care. For consuming fuel? We'll give them a few cows, pigs, chickens, what-not to eat. If they act upon idiocy, they will eat the animals right away instead of breeding for future food, and kill themselves off, opening new positions for the facilities and no over-crowding. Along with this, no rules so they can either set up their own systems, or murder each other off providing us more space for our prisoners.

Each year, ONE prisoner can cost upwards from $10,000. Life inmates cost upwards of $1,000,000. With the money used for one prison, we can get a full facility set up and ready to intake inmates for decades to come, and all with little to no maintenance costs besides electricity for the fences. Jobs for the people? Creating the facilities. Border patrols in the hundreds for each facility. With the money made back from all of these scums lives, we would have enough money to restart our economy, pay back all the money our country owes to other countries, and pay our people for patrols.

Morals? They have none. Why should we? Why take care of and spoon-feed someone who brutally murders and feels no remorse? Elect me to Presidency and I will reboot this corrupt Government whether our people like it or not.
    You think it's so easy.

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Bunny, Bush was in his term for NINE years technically lol. Obama has been in his for only friggin 2 going on 3 lmao. And his are only about 10% higher than Bush' FINAL ratings lmao. Bush' ratings for his third year was around 80%. Obama's third year? 44-46%. Do the math. You live here, too .
    Don't forget Americans are stupid.. so it's technically 20% for Bush and 55% for Obama.
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information