Nununu
    The one wiff ur face!
    ughhh, why ma face D: so ew
    IGN: PlayDead
    Lvl ATM: 99 [WannaCookie?]
    Rebirths: 7x

PlayDeadd's Avatar I Love My Kelliann <3

Thanks
    so i made more sigs still having trouble wid blending the text and making the text different T_T

LIKE?ADVICE?RATINGS OUTTA 10?
    IGN: PlayDead
    Lvl ATM: 99 [WannaCookie?]
    Rebirths: 7x

Banned

Thanks
    Please hold down CTRL+SHIFT while resizing or else you get that choppy low quality stuff.
    also for a first signature it's very decent to be honest, the c4d blends the render in just fine even when they're both low quality.

You should try to search for higher quality renders it's a really big factor wich could otherwise ruin the tag.
    and also here's a little tip, never resize more than 2 times, the quality loss during resizing is tremendously and I myself see a full hd render going to a 240p render in just 2 resizes... so if you wish to resize multiple times just re-add the layer again so you still have a great quality.

Also i'd suggest you follow some basic tutorials on www.gfxvoid.com just to remember the basics at all times, wich is in example:
    - Flow
    - Light source
    - Lighting
    - Focal point
    - Blending
    - C4D usage
    - Distortion
    - Composition
    - Colors
    - Depth

These are very important factors, and should be used at all time ( Except for C4D usage. )
    and every single factor has alot of tutorials on GFXvoid.com so i totally recommend you to go there.

Also, i would like to mention that the colors are very dull and mono-tone. that's when i always add an opposite light color to keep it alive, I.E "Light Blue> Light pink" OR "Light Green>Light Blue" now once you've done this they will look outstanding, so you have to blend the colors, you can do so by making a new layer>apply image>edit>Gradient maps and add a gradient map. now the colors are equalized a bit more and they should look prettier. however you're not done yet, unless you wish to keep it like that.

so you follow the same steps over again apply the image and add a few photofilters and/or variations to keep the colors lively and nonmono-tone. This is very important!

5. The following 3 users say thank you to Nickachu for this useful post:

Ekital (03-07-2011), Omar (03-06-2011), PlayDeadd (03-23-2011)

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Most of the time text is placed by the focal point and is very important as well.
    For example I looked on gfx void and this here is an example that shows just how much
    bad text can ruin a good tag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[P]lanB's Avatar Freestylersworld Legend

Country
    Thanks
    if I like your signature
    8/10
    Planb is planb... Yes, sir

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information