Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Taylorx3's Avatar Failure<3

Thanks
    Well it seems like I am leaving this server forever I guess. I got cyber bullied about me being a guy and I guess I lost my cool and start defending myself. Well thanks to a handfull of people (not going to say their names) push me to a point where a gm has charater delete me to end the "fight". Since I don't wanna be bullied again im leaving this server. I am sorry that i have cause so much trouble but at least some people had the enjoyment of bullying or making fun of me before I go. Well If you need me then just add me on msn: [email protected]. Best of luck with this server and have a nice day i guess...Some great b-day present you guys dropped on me here...Good bye

-Taylorx3
    -Ex-leader of Panties

P.S. You can call me a stuck up bitch now or a cry baby or a ****ing sensative hoe now but note this i just dont care okie? i know ima be ban for useing bad words so im sorry for that but yea im kinda ticked off.
    Last edited by Taylorx3; 06-18-2009 at 09:50 PM.

Mentality's Avatar 11.23.07

Thanks
    well i was there and its true what she is saying. Farewell and good luck out there.

Banned

Thanks
    Good Bye
    Dx

Thanks
    and kelo i know u were doing your job but isnt part of your job is to stop bullying too? w/e

Vixen's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    kthxbai
    /10char
    btw: nice sympathy illusioning.

Banned

Thanks
    Uh sorry , but for what reason did your character got deleted? o.O..
    Shame to see u go u where usually very nice.

Banned

Thanks
    Lol he was'nt bullying so And all you do is act like a girl, Do you realise how bad that pisses me off and other REAL females off? Like hellish said, We hate it.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Khloe View Post
    Lol he was'nt bullying so And all you do is act like a girl, Do you realise how bad that pisses me off and other REAL females off? Like hellish said, We hate it.
    khloe see this is why i got ban i got char delete for using bad langages to tell ppl im nto a guy. Khloe thinks a girl has to talk a way which is sexist but w/e im not going to start flaming again okie khloe u think im a guy good job but i know im a girl and idc anymore i got char deleted.

Japan's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Dang.. It's sad to see you leaving... ._. You are a really good player and good luck out there.

Banned

Thanks
    Who bullied you? Khloe?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information