Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    that just didn't make any sense at all LOL.
    My point exactly and nick I can take criticism but from someone who actually knows what he's talking about.

There's actually a lot more involved in the sig then the ripple effect. There's brushing and slight c4d use as well but I do agree it's pretty bad.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    My point exactly and nick I can take criticism but from someone who actually knows what he's talking about.

There's actually a lot more involved in the sig then the ripple effect. There's brushing and slight c4d use as well but I do agree it's pretty bad.
    But you have to understand that you don't need knowledge about something to know weither it looks good or not.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nick-S- View Post
    But you have to understand that you don't need knowledge about something to know weither it looks good or not.

You said it looks good or atleast alright yet he doesn't even have a point. How would you say the background sucks? Obviously that's not very descriptive or even proper terminology. A background is an area farthest from the observer or an area of no importance. Yet he didn't even really say what he considered the "background".
    I agree when he says it misses depth but the other points he made make no sense what so ever.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks

Nick is quite good, he's able to make some decent shit so you should see him as a tutor or something

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Nick is quite good, he's able to make some decent shit so you should see him as a tutor or something
    He's good but I don't look at anyone as a tutor because the best tutor is yourself and trial and error.

Ciel's Avatar A Fine Day To Exit
    Text is just to keep it from being ripped it's not supposed to look good >.>.

Also I'm not going to listen to people who say bg is ugly because that means you know nothing about gfx.

Thx bye.
    If you ask for criticism, then dont get mad when somebody tells you something you dont want to hear.

"Text is just to keep it from being ripped its not supposed to look good". Then how is this graphic design? Also, if you think that text is gonna stop me from ripping it think again, your 'text' can be easily erased.

You dont need to know about GFX to criticise the way something looks. You can have 5000 'pro' layers and it can still look 'ugly'.

Im not saying I agree, I just think you should take your criticism justly when you ask for it.

|C|I|E|L|

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ciel View Post

If you ask for criticism, then dont get mad when somebody tells you something you dont want to hear.

"Text is just to keep it from being ripped its not supposed to look good". Then how is this graphic design? Also, if you think that text is gonna stop me from ripping it think again, your 'text' can be easily erased.

You dont need to know about GFX to criticise the way something looks. You can have 5000 'pro' layers and it can still look 'ugly'.

Im not saying I agree, I just think you should take your criticism justly when you ask for it.

I know it can be erased lol. Since when do you need text anyway?

I know it can be erased lol. Since when do you need text anyway?
    Nowhere in my statement did I say that you 'need text'.
    |C|I|E|L|

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ciel View Post

"Text is just to keep it from being ripped its not supposed to look good". Then how is this graphic design?
    Then what's this?

Then what's this?
    Thats a quote of what you said, and me commenting on the paradox of you saying a piece of design work isnt supposed to look good.

I was merely giving you a comment, please dont try too hard to find ways to contradict me. Like I said, take your criticism justly.
    |C|I|E|L|

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information