Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kinshiro View Post
    a 1vs1 Map doesnt need that much Decoration's...
    Its a practising 1vs1 map,So it's best to keep the map just as it is now,instead of putting lot's of building's in it..
    You're always negative about those map's..
    Its not about buildings, decoration is something way different, that can be a diffrent pilar and a painting on a wall not a building. I'm always being honest, I say what I think and if I would be as stupid as the most of you guys then AAA mods wouldn't have any constructive comment which he could use to improve the map, duh.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Its not about buildings, decoration is something way different, that can be a diffrent pilar and a painting on a wall not a building. I'm always being honest, I say what I think and if I would be as stupid as the most of you guys then AAA mods wouldn't have any constructive comment which he could use to improve the map, duh.
    He doesn't need to paint it at all.
    if he likes the map as it is right now then it's alright isn't it?

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kinshiro View Post
    He doesn't need to paint it at all.
    if he likes the map as it is right now then it's alright isn't it?
    Jesus christ ofcourse it isn't how can you not understand what I'm saying, first of all its my opinion OPINION <-- you see... OPINION.

Second of all I'm not saying he needs to paint it, I'm saying that he should add more detail because in my eyes its to simple and you can make the map more atractive adding stuff.

Now because your hard for understanding shit let me give you an example. Asylum is the only decent map thats not made by maiet and is fun to play, now imagine asylum with no objects at all, empty room and, no bars, no beds no nothing no objects... Would it stull be that attractive to play? no ofcourse not, the gameplay would stay the same but decoration and details do add a lot of things to a map. I've got class in level design as well and I do know where I'm talking about so stop seeing my comments as hate or something just accept it and don't argue about it, fine if you disagree but I'm not asking to argue about your opinion because you don't know things.

Thanks
    Nice map for 1v1 xd

Jassper123's Avatar Master

Thanks
    I would play in it alot, now tell me how to make sun plox XD
    Donated NOT ENOUGHUSD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information