Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Clearly oil was the reason for America to go to war, that's all they care about, their economy wasn't doing so good even then so they had to go to war to gain more oil spaces which would of helped them eased their debt on a long term, too bad American banks were so shit we had to bail them out.

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Absorb View Post
    Clearly oil was the reason for America to go to war, that's all they care about, their economy wasn't doing so good even then so they had to go to war to gain more oil spaces which would of helped them eased their debt on a long term, too bad American banks were so shit we had to bail them out.
    Who is the we in that? Also I'd like to see proof on this. It wouldn't make since for the U.S. to invade Iraq for oil when Saudi is right next to it and has way more oil.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sir Wolfman View Post
    Who is the we in that? Also I'd like to see proof on this. It wouldn't make since for the U.S. to invade Iraq for oil when Saudi is right next to it and has way more oil.
    We, e.g. the person had to bail out the American banks because they were too stupid not to know that they were lending money to people who could not pay it back.

"It wouldn't make since for the U.S. to invade Iraq for oil when Saudi is right next to it and has way more oil." Lol... was Saudi in war that time? No, if USA wanted to take over them for oil, the other countries wouldn't stay quiet, therefore using Iraq was a better option as they were in war with the rest of the world already.

Thanks
    We, e.g. the person had to bail out the American banks because they were too stupid not to know that they were lending money to people who could not pay it back.

"It wouldn't make since for the U.S. to invade Iraq for oil when Saudi is right next to it and has way more oil." Lol... was Saudi in war that time? No, if USA wanted to take over them for oil, the other countries wouldn't stay quiet, therefore using Iraq was a better option as they were in war with the rest of the world already.
    Give me a lil' Iraq history lession so I can confirm you know what you're talking about because I don't think you do.

Edit: Better yet, tell me what was happening in Iraq prior to the invasion.

The U.S. economy fell along side many other countries too, not just by our selves.
    Last edited by NitroAbob; 04-02-2011 at 09:29 PM.
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

Banned

Thanks
    Give me a lil' Iraq history lession so I can confirm you know what you're talking about because I don't think you do.

The U.S. economy fell along side many other countries too, not just by our selves.
    Maybe I should give you a economics/Modern History lesson.

The reason why other countries fell was because a domino effect. The USA had lent lots of money to many countries in the past. When them dumb bankers were loaning out mortgages to many people who couldn't pay it back, their property were regained but no one was looking to buy houses those time so they were nearly worthless. Due to the bank not having enough money to keep their cycle going, the US had asked for their loans to many countries such as England etc. All these countries didn't have the money in order to repay this which has led to the recession leaving most countries who had loans from USA in the recession. Conclusion? The US brought most of the world in the recession, everyone knows this.

Thanks
    Maybe I should give you a economics/Modern History lesson.

The reason why other countries fell was because a domino effect. The USA had lent lots of money to many countries in the past. When them dumb bankers were loaning out mortgages to many people who couldn't pay it back, their property were regained but no one was looking to buy houses those time so they were nearly worthless. Due to the bank not having enough money to keep their cycle going, the US had asked for their loans to many countries such as England etc. All these countries didn't have the money in order to repay this which has led to the recession leaving most countries who had loans from USA in the recession. Conclusion? The US brought most of the world in the recession, everyone knows this.
    Then if this is true then why would the rest of the world be so "dumb" enough to send out their money with the risk of their own collapsing?
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

Banned

Thanks
    Then if this is true then why would the rest of the world be so "dumb" enough to send out their money with the risk of their own collapsing?
    Once loans are asked for with immediate effect, you cannot do anything but pay it back.

Thanks
    Once loans are asked for with immediate effect, you cannot do anything but pay it back.
    So if other countries saw the U.S. economy fail then why would they wan't to help out? Wouldn't they want to see the U.S. crumble?
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

Banned

Thanks
    So if other countries saw the U.S. economy fail then why would they wan't to help out? Wouldn't they want to see the U.S. crumble?
    ..... The US had loaned out money to many countries... the US wanted to recall all their loans back but the money they had loaned were too much for certain countries which led to their economy crumble also.

Thanks
    ..... The US had loaned out money to many countries... the US wanted to recall all their loans back but the money they had loaned were too much for certain countries which led to their economy crumble also.
    And now why would the U.S. loan out money to other countries? Also, if the U.S. economy fell and created a domino effect don't that mean the U.S. is the center of the world's economy? ^^ Why would the "world" allow that to happen?

Anyway, this is my last post here. People will hate the U.S. until it falls.... which won't happen in our generation.
    Last edited by NitroAbob; 04-02-2011 at 09:42 PM.
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information