21 33.33%
  • NO!

42 66.67%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    JESUS

my pc would be death if i would play this... + this isnt gunz lol !
    this looks soo gay ...

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bakpao View Post
    dont judge a book by its cover this game is going to kick ass
    They already showed a chapter, and it sucked.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I see that they improved the surrounding objects, that's a big + in my eyes.. (stand on an object and it moves / falls down).
    Hope my graphcard can handle this epicness (I want full detail ).

Widow's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    they are going to have swords and guns and k-style is still going to be used some dynamics are being changed in order to ease the pangs of learning the skills themselves. IT WONT INVOLVE 1 KEY PRESS TO DO A SKILL! and K-STYLE is still going to be used. get that through your thick skulls.
    ive said this already. if you dont believe me then go the the interview with MAIET about GunZ 2
    geez i swear people dont read posts anymore. Kirai QYB and FIREBRAND learn to read previous posts, or do some research, they are keeping k-style. im sick of idiots spouting bullcrap when they dont know anything geez!!! *steps off my soapbox* infract me if you want but they were being idiots, im sorry

Edit: StepenM the game is still going to be made to work on close to the same specs as regular gunz 1 did so dont worry, chances are you will still be able to play it as long as your computer isnt tooooooo outdated

Natto's Avatar Piece of Kek

Country
    Thanks
    It looks great
    though i thought the kstyle part is gone D:

btw, gunz isnt really made with kstyle, it's just some animation glitch that some player discovered and called it kstyle.
    So, let's just say that i hope someone would find an animation glitch better than the kstyle. lol
    Last edited by Natto; 04-05-2011 at 06:44 PM.

I like to start wildfires

Megpoid's Avatar Meh..

Country
    Thanks
    i actually like it
    cause it looks cool even it doesnt looks like GunZ anymore .. but hey ! its a new Evolution :p

Widow's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nathzi View Post
    It looks great
    thought the kstyle part is gone D:
    in an interview with MAIET they confirmed that k-style would become a formal term in gunz 2 and would still be used. when GZ2 is released k-style wont be called a glitch any more but a tactic

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Widow View Post
    they are going to have swords and guns and k-style is still going to be used some dynamics are being changed in order to ease the pangs of learning the skills themselves. IT WONT INVOLVE 1 KEY PRESS TO DO A SKILL! and K-STYLE is still going to be used. get that through your thick skulls.
    ive said this already. if you dont believe me then go the the interview with MAIET about GunZ 2
    geez i swear people dont read posts anymore. Kirai QYB and FIREBRAND learn to read previous posts, or do some research, they are keeping k-style. im sick of idiots spouting bullcrap when they dont know anything geez!!! *steps off my soapbox* infract me if you want but they were being idiots, im sorry

Edit: StepenM the game is still going to be made to work on close to the same specs as regular gunz 1 did so dont worry, chances are you will still be able to play it as long as your computer isnt tooooooo outdated
    Oh I'm not worried I cannot play it, more like.. I want the same specs as in the video (uber looks).

Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    system requirements... Intel Dual Core 2.0G or above, RAM 1GB, HDD 3GB, Video Card: GeForce 6600 or faster

Check out my music https://linktr.ee/Legitbass
    New Single 'K A N J I' Released Sept 16th, 2022!
    New Single 'EZENCE' Released June 17th, 2022!
    New Single 'Feral But Experienced' Released June 10th, 2022! Soundcloud Exclusive!!

Omar's Avatar BARRELS! WUT R U DOIN?

Thanks
    i like it :o
    but its not gunz anymore

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information