63. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

21 33.33%
  • NO!

42 66.67%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Widow's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    i dont think its gay, and another thing, for members who feel like they wont be able to play because of the graphical integrity: MAIET released a statement saying they were trying to create similar system spec requirements in order for GunZ 1 players to still enjoy GunZ 2 without needing a new computer. the system requirements will be really close to what GunZ 1 is running by so no need to fear

edit: and i think i remember them mentioning that it can still work on windows XP (ill recheck that information)
    Last edited by Widow; 04-06-2011 at 02:45 AM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rash View Post
    They spent like 2 years making this gay game
    Don't judge just by this video....

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    WTFFFFF, i cant ****ing see the game i always loved to play thereee, **** YOU MAIET D:, lol.

Se7en's Avatar Coming back. I guess.

Country
    Thanks
    I've seen this already and I think thats " QUEST " mode. ._ . "doesn't feel like gunz anymore"

Originally Posted by Widow View Post
    try it before knocking it. i cant wait to try it out
    Originally Posted by Bakpao View Post
    dont judge a book by its cover this game is going to kick ass
    Originally Posted by ~Firebrand~ View Post
    Exactly...Try before you judge, unless it looks god awful.
    Btw I hope you guys aren't just mad that it looks way more advanced than Gz1.
    Last edited by Se7en; 04-06-2011 at 03:12 AM.
    Just look at those froobs

xDViet's Avatar Wanna deepfry my eggroll?

Thanks
    The trailer really makes Gz2 look like it lost the fast-paced gameplay from Gz1, but then again, it's just a trailer. Most trailers wouldn't show the advance capabilities. Even back in International Gunz, the videos only showed basics like wall run, safefall and tumble, none of that style business. Maybe it's lack is fast-paced gameplay is what's making most people say it doesn't have the same "feel."
    So similarly to what many people said, don't judge it based on what you see.
    Even though wall cancel is replaced, there's a chance k style may still exist seeing how there's consecutive dashes at 0:20 and all the moves done were not done simultaneously.
    ~ Noob - KevinL - lmNub ~

Banned

Thanks
    Coming out december!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by xDViet View Post
    The trailer really makes Gz2 look like it lost the fast-paced gameplay from Gz1, but then again, it's just a trailer. Most trailers wouldn't show the advance capabilities. Even back in International Gunz, the videos only showed basics like wall run, safefall and tumble, none of that style business. Maybe it's lack is fast-paced gameplay is what's making most people say it doesn't have the same "feel."
    So similarly to what many people said, don't judge it based on what you see.
    Even though wall cancel is replaced, there's a chance k style may still exist seeing how there's consecutive dashes at 0:20 and all the moves done were not done simultaneously.
    JESUS H CHRIST read the whole thread!
    MAIET CONFIRMED that K-Style will be in GunZ 2
    jeez whats the point in me giving out details on the game if no one takes the time to read it. the only thing really different in gameplay will be the gravity (which will allow better movement and create a more visually appealing k-style) and the lack of sword canceling on the wall. other than that they revamped the quests to be more challenging than just spraying at the enemy and all in all it doesnt matter if people whine about it, others are still going to play. do we want those newgens to think they are better than us? we can still waste them

and ducky, i already gave the release information if you read the thread

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Someone lock this damn thread?
    It is leading to one scorpion pit..

Thanks
    sorry....its just people dont read the thread they put in their 2 cents without knowledge, which im trying to give them

Joobie's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Legit View Post
    system requirements... Intel Dual Core 2.0G or above, RAM 1GB, HDD 3GB, Video Card: GeForce 6600 or faster
    GG. By reading this, it tells me that my computer does not meet the requirements to run this game. Just like every other game on the CanMyPCRunIt site -_____-

This vid looks liks a mixture of Vindictus and S4League ugh..
    The very old GunZ video where it looks like a fps, looked really good. I wish I could play that version again :/

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread Information