Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    I know I haven't been very active lately, but yea, growing up, blah blah blah, sob sob sob, etc.. etc... I got my license April First, 2011, and within the same week, I also was registered to vote and recieved a job working third shift at a little place known as Tim Horton's, so do not expect to see me often, if at all now.

Yes this is my official re-resignation(Hadn't even been hired back on!) from Super Moderator position, and hopefully it will not be final, but I don't know. Life goes on, there will be future Super Moderator's, possibly better than even me.

I don't PLAN on leaving the Forum's, but then again, I doubt I'll have much free time to visit; Sleeping, working, taking care of a child, AND spending time with my girlfriend, family, and friends? Might as well sell my ****ing computer now. But blahbidy blah blah, tired of wasting everyones time.

So, this is Jakanadin's last post for(hopefully not) a while. If it is, everyone whom I love dearly with all of my (cyber) heart knows who they are and hopefully shall post on here just WHO they are. I love all of you like my children dearly, and you all will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.

God ye good den, and have a good damn time here on Freestyler's World without me, guys.

Sincerely,
    ~ Freesty- err, I mean Jakanadin(too used to ~Freestyler's Crew!)

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

Isumi (04-06-2011), PwnedByMe (04-05-2011), [P]lanB (04-06-2011)

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    omg awww
    gunna miss you
    glad ur life is working out
    omg get me free tim hortons plzzzzzz
    i keep loosing rollup

Hype's Avatar Miquel's idol

Thanks
    good luck dude!

Luso's Avatar Eater Of Cakes Since 93.

Thanks
    I love you <3

You best not leave me here alone.

KiraiNimaka's Avatar Wannabe Audiophile.

Thanks
    take good care of yourself

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Noezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz q_q

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Take care!
    Good idea to sell your computer
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Good luck, but one thing, when are we gonna finish our game '-' ?

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Honestly Gian, if you lived a little closer I could lmao. Third shift workers are the Baker's, they are the guys who take home all product not sold that day .

Hype, I do thank you sir, I appreciate it muchly .

Luso, we've been great friends since my first days here at Freestyler's World, and honestly we've had only about one falling-out, and we patched things up rather quickly, but I have you on Facebook, and you're definitely one of the people I'll miss most on here by far. I miss our old days of chilling on webcam, playing Final Fantasy knock-offs on BYOND haha. Maaaan, them were the good days :/. Miss em, but life moves on man. We both have girls now, so it's hard to keep time for one another. Just don't ever forget me bro <3.

Kirai, you too bro, thank you. I will DEFINITELY miss our ownage in Asylum, just chillin in the vents waiting for people to come in, then utterly raping them without them having a chance to attack XD. Or even that one time when you were on the other team and actually BLOCKED your teammates from getting into the vents to attack me, and pissing a bunch of your teammates off lol.

Stephan, same thing with Luso. All the old times of us on webcam, I remember you kept my niece totally entertained for about an hour and a half with your little mustache you made for her <3. Gah, I love y'all no lie :/.

Waffle, it's been good bro, One thing I'll miss is talking to you and listening to you rant about your internship and how they pretty much ignored your requests for help lmao. Those were hilarious hahahaha. But yea man, same to you. Sell your computer .

Slug, maaaan I still have ALL the game files, lore for the game, story, character drawings, everything . I never deleted it . I STILL want to do something with it lmao. I'd like to see it a reality in about a decade or so. All that hard work, hate to see it for naught, ya know?
    Last edited by Jakanadin; 04-05-2011 at 11:05 PM.

11. The following user said thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

StephanM (04-05-2011)

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    I know I haven't been very active lately, but yea, growing up, blah blah blah, sob sob sob, etc.. etc... I got my license April First, 2011, and within the same week, I also was registered to vote and recieved a job working third shift at a little place known as Tim Horton's, so do not expect to see me often, if at all now.

Yes this is my official re-resignation(Hadn't even been hired back on!) from Super Moderator position, and hopefully it will not be final, but I don't know. Life goes on, there will be future Super Moderator's, possibly better than even me.

I don't PLAN on leaving the Forum's, but then again, I doubt I'll have much free time to visit; Sleeping, working, taking care of a child, AND spending time with my girlfriend, family, and friends? Might as well sell my ****ing computer now. But blahbidy blah blah, tired of wasting everyones time.

So, this is Jakanadin's last post for(hopefully not) a while. If it is, everyone whom I love dearly with all of my (cyber) heart knows who they are and hopefully shall post on here just WHO they are. I love all of you like my children dearly, and you all will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.

God ye good den, and have a good damn time here on Freestyler's World without me, guys.

Sincerely,
    ~ Freesty- err, I mean Jakanadin(too used to ~Freestyler's Crew!)
    Wtf? You weren't here for months now. Why are you making another thread to re-resign. Omg attention hoar wee woo wee woo.
    Originally Posted by AderZ View Post
    If you want to jack on someone, you wouldn't want to be revealed.
    I don't really mind people making alts, but just to fulfill the call of hate?
    A screenshot of a report doesn't make the whole story.Intellect and understanding differs that is not bias in one's perception.
    Understand/Learn English first so it won't be hard for you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information