Isumi's Avatar Fgunz Rebel.

Thanks
    Byeeee ~

Good Luck with everything and may god be with you ^^

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    I know I haven't been very active lately, but yea, growing up, blah blah blah, sob sob sob, etc.. etc... I got my license April First, 2011, and within the same week, I also was registered to vote and recieved a job working third shift at a little place known as Tim Horton's, so do not expect to see me often, if at all now.

Yes this is my official re-resignation(Hadn't even been hired back on!) from Super Moderator position, and hopefully it will not be final, but I don't know. Life goes on, there will be future Super Moderator's, possibly better than even me.

I don't PLAN on leaving the Forum's, but then again, I doubt I'll have much free time to visit; Sleeping, working, taking care of a child, AND spending time with my girlfriend, family, and friends? Might as well sell my ****ing computer now. But blahbidy blah blah, tired of wasting everyones time.

So, this is Jakanadin's last post for(hopefully not) a while. If it is, everyone whom I love dearly with all of my (cyber) heart knows who they are and hopefully shall post on here just WHO they are. I love all of you like my children dearly, and you all will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.

God ye good den, and have a good damn time here on Freestyler's World without me, guys.

Sincerely,
    ~ Freesty- err, I mean Jakanadin(too used to ~Freestyler's Crew!)
    Nob Jack D:
    Keep in touch on facebook man.
    All the best mate!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information