Thanks
    wow... that makes me wanna use daggers now... lol

Banned

Thanks
    Lol Pro Video

XtrapX's Avatar No1sperfect

Country
    Thanks
    o man wut a great video ... can you tell meh the name of that song. Makes me remember ********

Bakuda's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    nice video i like your skills as a d styler really pro lol do you mind teaching me some plz i wanna learn more styles except for k style.

Banned

Thanks
    Lolololool, you could teach me ur d-style skills xd never thought u were so good at it.

~ Krazil

Thanks
    lol. most of it was set up. there were naked people, alsatian and prostyler, i know them, they always set their vids up. they get low hp. i know hwo you play, you cant take both prostyler and alsatian, especially with dagger

now, your dagger skills suck. you do typical moves. e-lunge, which almost everyone knows, and the rest is just running and shooting. u suck with dagger. stop acting cool. u stink with dagger, i could teach a pre-schooler how to just run around with a dagger, half the time only with a gun, and shoot. all ur doing is jumping dashing and stabbing and shooting. typical dagger user, not a d-styler. also, the other kills u got not including the set up ones, you ksed people probably. you're not that good with a sword, let alone a dagger. all you did was normal typical dagger stuff. no d-styling. using a dagger thinking ur pro isnt real d-styling. all you did was record the endings of the rounds where others did most of the dmg. kthxbai
    Last edited by Serenade; 07-03-2009 at 06:32 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Serenade View Post
    lol. most of it was set up. there were naked people, alsatian and prostyler, i know them, they always set their vids up. they get low hp. i know hwo you play, you cant take both prostyler and alsatian, especially with dagger

now, your dagger skills suck. you do typical moves. e-lunge, which almost everyone knows, and the rest is just running and shooting. u suck with dagger. stop acting cool. u stink with dagger, i could teach a pre-schooler how to just run around with a dagger, half the time only with a gun, and shoot. all ur doing is jumping dashing and stabbing and shooting. typical dagger user, not a d-styler. also, the other kills u got not including the set up ones, you ksed people probably. you're not that good with a sword, let alone a dagger. all you did was normal typical dagger stuff. no d-styling. using a dagger thinking ur pro isnt real d-styling. all you did was record the endings of the rounds where others did most of the dmg. kthxbai
    not rly. mythic normally uses naked set.....

Thanks
    Tbh, that SUCKED

jokkkkingggg, great vid. i liked it
    Koala

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information