Originally Posted by Atio View Post
    make a better one rofl..
    nice try Momar..
    i dont know how to
    lol

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    He doesn't listen to the constructive criticism we give, so people give it up.

as silent as you can get.

Thanks
    it sucks...

I'm not even going to sum every crappy thing up any more. Just look at all your other failing maps and video's for the critism...
    not even to mention that you didn't even invest ANY time at all into this map...
    it's just another fail, like ur failing to chance ur attitude and change the way your working (seriously... isnt this bannable? posting random useless crap and ignoring every thing that is said to you. I'm going to ask for permanent ban on ur ip/etc the next time u post crap like this!!!)...

rated -1/10 (yes one point below zero for the simple fact u didn't even try to make a decent map! and just post random crap).

to Momar: Yes your to blame if no one like's this map for the single fact you made it! and within 23 hours and 45 minutes and knowing for sure you didnt even invested all this time into this map (id say.... 2 hours at max!)...

(to other ppl: yes im in fury at the moment and normaly dont reply this outrageous)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by silentsoul View Post
    I'm going to ask for permanent ban on ur ip/etc the next time u post crap like this!!!)...
    You cannot get a permanent ban for this.
    So don't throw words like these the next time sir.

5. The following 3 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Alym (04-21-2011), Momar (04-21-2011), silentsoul (04-21-2011)

Moh's Avatar Loyal Pirate

Thanks
    it sucks...

I'm not even going to sum every crappy thing up any more. Just look at all your other failing maps and video's for the critism...
    not even to mention that you didn't even invest ANY time at all into this map...
    it's just another fail, like ur failing to chance ur attitude and change the way your working (seriously... isnt this bannable? posting random useless crap and ignoring every thing that is said to you. I'm going to ask for permanent ban on ur ip/etc the next time u post crap like this!!!)...

rated -1/10 (yes one point below zero for the simple fact u didn't even try to make a decent map! and just post random crap).

to Momar: Yes your to blame if no one like's this map for the single fact you made it! and within 23 hours and 45 minutes and knowing for sure you didnt even invested all this time into this map (id say.... 2 hours at max!)...

(to other ppl: yes im in fury at the moment and normaly dont reply this outrageous)
    At least hes putting useful stuff up there,while u sit there and make negative comments that lets say takes you (6+ minutes max?) and whilst you are commenting this very descriptive comment,you could make a map. Although siting at home while my mom brings me some more hot pockets while i make it seem like i know what i'm talking about sounds good.

And momar,you could do way better.

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    How dare we buff daggers to be a viable option in glad rooms. Bad, bad developers. Gladiators are going to the barricades.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    You cannot get a permanent ban for this.
    So don't throw words like these the next time sir.
    yes sir. (to bad since im rlly getting annoyed by this... (ignoring everything...))

Originally Posted by SinBad View Post
    At least hes putting useful stuff up there,while u sit there and make negative comments that lets say takes you (6+ minutes max?) and whilst you are commenting this very descriptive comment,you could make a map. Although siting at home while my mom brings me some more hot pockets while i make it seem like i know what i'm talking about sounds good.
    em usefull... sure...
    and ur right im nowwasting my time replying to your coment while ur having hot pockets. xD
    but im making a map (StarGateCommand (SGC)) btw... more or less a remake since it got destroied by gtkradiant... ;(

well guys, you know what... next time momar post's any thing that makes me furious like this i'll just keep my mouth shut and just rate it...
    or simply ignore those post's...

Jeeffy's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    silentsoul..

Go think before u say something XD
    Banning for a bad map ? Jk more

- Just Nothing -

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SinBad View Post

And momar,you could do way better.
    usefull? lol its not usefull at all. we make more and more bad comments because he doesnt listen to our tips. his fault.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SilverSoul View Post
    silentsoul..

Go think before u say something XD
    Banning for a bad map ? Jk more
    this isnt the first time... the last 2 maps i bit my toung almost off...
    in my eyes this is more like spamming this forum...
    ooo i set 6 bruses added 3 types of textures and ola i got a map to post...
    in my only brushes are already 800kb (when adding textures 6-7mb like a normal map)...

Jeeffy's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    this isnt the first time... the last 2 maps i bit my toung almost off...
    in my eyes this is more like spamming this forum...
    ooo i set 6 bruses added 3 types of textures and ola i got a map to post...
    in my only brushes are already 800kb (when adding textures 6-7mb like a normal map)...
    Okay go cry

thnx.

- Just Nothing -

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information