Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Why D Style?

Because its the most uncommon style in the game, whether it be atk and def, dueling, deathmatch, or anything really... I plan on sheding some light onto the mysterious style. Dstyle's infamous for its ability to move swifter than anything in the game! It actually moves so fast to the point where pros move fast enough that the lag from it allows you to become invincible as long as you maintain a steady rythem. Strike fast, and Move Steady!

Advantages of Dstyle:

Swift
    Attack fast
    Dodge
    Exploit Butterfly weaknesses
    Lunge
    Low cost and low wieght
    Move while attacking

Disadvantages of Dstyle:
    No block
    Low damage
    Harder to master

------------------------------------------------------------
    Help moves: Movement and Traveling Glitches

The dagger is infamous for its movement and traveling oppertunitys, lets go into detail shall we?

Dagger Hop-

jump, dash, stab, repeat

The typical movement for dagger, its not nearly as fast as Adv Dhop but still has a bit of speed. it works best with a rythem, dont just spam dash jump and stab. =P

Advanced Dagger Hop-

Jump, Dash, Stab, Dash, Repeat

This allows you to do two quick consecutive dashes before you even hit the ground! allowing you to travel up to 2x as fast as any other player! if this is mastered to a certain degree, players actually move fast enough to glitch out and be invincible as long as the maintain the rythem! learn it, cherish it.

Wall slide-

cling, hold forward, jump, then hold left click for about 0.5-1secs the cling again

This basicly allows you to get to the highest point on buildings or easy climb up walls and stuff, not really used much. you can tell you did it because instead of flipping off the wall you character will just slide up it. its pretty cool.

Wall Climbing-

run forward at a wall, jump, stab, dash, repeat

Used for quick climbing when you fall of of something or if you wanna go up. very usefull Master the rythem..

wall raid-

while running on a wall, stab and double click space to reset the animation
    like wall slide, its pretty useless, but its fun.

all it does is make you character run on the walls indefinatly.

--------------------------------------------------------

0D04

Beginner Tricks

Basicly, while in a game with dagger, try to throw these moves in the mix, they help.

boxing-

Just dagger hop in a square

This move is usually used when you see a few people dukeing it out, just box around their fight and lay down some damage! you know your doing it because your pattern should look like a box! btw its a lot harder than it sounds.

Space Invade

Jump, stab, dash forward, Jump, stab, dash right, jump, stab, dash forward, jump, stab, dash left, repeat.

This is the daggers form of butterflying, if you have every played space invaders, look at the pattern the aliens move in. thats basicly what this is. its suprisingly effective for dodging.

Crouch-

Charge up or hold left click behind an object

The simplest move in the game, use it to hide behind stuff that your head pokes out of. and if your lucky, theyll be close enough for a fully charged strike!

-------------------------------------------

0E05

Experienced Tricks

These are moves that you may want to practice in a training game with a few friends. they take a while to master but oh so worth it. (not all these are hard to do, but some take reflex building and knowing when to use them)

Super Lunge-

dash and lunge perfect timming

This move lets you lunge about 5 times farther than a regular lunge! and guess what, you can do it in any direction!! but when i say perfect timeing, i mean PERFECT!!! people say this move isnt worth practicing because it is based on luck. but ive seen many people master it (soon including me) it just takes some effort.

yo yo hop-

whip out dagger, hop, then switch weps and hop oppisite directions with flawless timming; have dagger out, dash left, jump, dash right, jump, switch to gun and dash left at the peak of the jump, then continue the movement with gun out.

this move allows you to do the dagger dash with your gun out!! yes this move is masterable but one of the hardest in the game. it is well worth it, the speed of a dagger, with a gun out!

flash step-

jump, dash left, stab, dash right, repeat (this can be done in the opposite direction)

This allows you to do two rapid sidesteps in mid air all in one jump! great for throwing off shooters or ss.

Light Step

Dash right, jump, stab, dash left, jump, stab, repeat

great for dodging and makes a brilliant side step once you master it!

instafall-

lunge at a bf'r and hope it works**(note that if it misses or fails, you will be vulnerable for 0.5-1 sec
    stab and halfway through the animation, lunge with flawless timing

this skips the falling animation and makes them just immediatly go from flying to laying on the ground. impossible to master but practice will make it occur more often.

block tap-

Atk a butterflyer and when they block, immediatly turn you camera away from them and dash, jump. leaves them vulnerable for about 1.5 seconds if they massive

Kstylers will NEVER give you credit for this move. they will always blame it on distance lag or what not. the truth is, you owned them. this is the MOST HELPFUL move in the daggers arsenal.

evade-

when you get countered by a block, with flawless timing, turn your camera at a 45 degree angle and the massive will miss you =P leaves them vulnerable for 0.1 to 0.5 seconds

this move is HARD. period. this takes some serious practicing and mental building. jam this move into your reflex by making a training game and let your friend block you and allow you to try to dodge the massive.

magician switch/freeshot-

after block tap or evade quick switch to shotty, or whatever, then shoot them, You'll have an instakill if you successfully do it.

this is the Instakill for dagger (well Atleast how i do it). its basicly switching weapons and killing you opponent before (s)he can move.

flip countershot-

flip off a wall sideways and quick swtich to shotty for a headshot and a nifty dodge =P

lol the instructions basicly tell it all

ally float-

between two walls, Jump, dash left, jump, stab, dash right, jump stab, repeat.

awsome dodge move and great for defending in atk and def, also good in the town allys, also throw in a few good flip countershots

Forgive's Avatar KingOmar.

Thanks
    nice tutorial

huixiang09's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Lawls i dunnnoe wad it mean
    <p align="center">

IGN : ^8Fusion
    Level : 56
    Clan : Esperanto :p

I'am Fusioooooooooooon <3
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    and where did you copy and past this from??

and there is no need ofr a tutorial (all my moves are self tought)
    |
    but if people put in time it no matter how bad they are they will get good
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Taylorx3's Avatar Failure<3

Thanks
    u knwo a pro kstyler can use a speed block.....can block all your stabs cept the speed dagger....

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by NitroAnon View Post
    and where did you copy and past this from??

and there is no need ofr a tutorial (all my moves are self tought)
    |
    but if people put in time it no matter how bad they are they will get good

Acually when you were AFK took me an hour to post all of this, I copy and pasted The buttom closing Couldnt Finish the Rest.

$_$Banana's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    too lazy to read it -.-

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I think I can do all lol, but dunno the name shit + it does automatic to me (so far I read the steps).
    Only dash + lunge I can't do =[.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I think I can do all lol, but dunno the name shit + it does automatic to me (so far I read the steps).
    Only dash + lunge I can't do =[.
    Dash but when theirs no animation Lunge.

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    hard to believe you mad this because you dont have a wide variety of moves in game
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information