Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    KiraiNimaka's Avatar Wannabe Audiophile.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Absorb View Post
    Nothing is impossible in fact, it's all just down to Philosophy what you believe. There may be a Metaphysical world out there and we're the Material world, Like this..
    In Science, there is something called the tendency towards complexity from simple to complex we keep moving because it's the world's nature to do so, and it has been doing so BILLIONS AND YEARS it's goal is.. ultimate complexity... and once it reaches that it will stop getting more complex. It can only go to a certain point, in the end it will reach ultimate complexity and in science, they say it's ultimate complexity..
    There is a view that this ultimate complexity is God....
    wasn't actually refering to you but w/e

I DO believe there's another world besides ours

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KiraiNimaka View Post

jaja tell us more

Banned

Thanks

Clearly there's another world, what are the other planets for?

On a average per night, we dream 120 times, why is it that we only remember a few? they say that when we dream, we get taken to the Metaphysical world maybe?

Thanks
    Clearly there's another world, what are the other planets for?

On a average per night, we dream 120 times, why is it that we only remember a few? they say that when we dream, we get taken to the Metaphysical world maybe?
    planets are just clumps of rocks and other material that just randomly stick together because of gravity. '-' 99% of all planets are lifless u know..

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post
    planets are just clumps of rocks and other material that just randomly stick together because of gravity. '-' 99% of all planets are lifless u know..
    That's not valid, 99% of planets, LOL. There are many universe out there, just because in Science you learn of the many few in our Solar system, it doesn't mean that "99% of planets are lifeless" explain UFO/Aliens? there are many species out there which we haven't discovered, our technology is advanced but not advanced enough to go and search for more and the human race wouldn't survive a long journey in order to get to other planets, you've got to look outside the box LAL.

Alpha01's Avatar The Blue Period

Thanks
    Aaaaaaaaaa stop with the nerd thingyy >.< getting me confused with all ur theories

KiraiNimaka's Avatar Wannabe Audiophile.

Thanks
    That's not valid, 99% of planets, LOL. There are many universe out there, just because in Science you learn of the many few in our Solar system, it doesn't mean that "99% of planets are lifeless" explain UFO/Aliens? there are many species out there which we haven't discovered, our technology is advanced but not advanced enough to go and search for more and the human race wouldn't survive a long journey in order to get to other planets, you've got to look outside the box LAL.
    Who knows, maybe one day scientists are able develop a way where we can survive the journey.

Originally Posted by Cookiexe View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaa stop with the nerd thingyy >.< getting me confused with all ur theories
    then get off diz thread pl0x

Thanks
    trololololol we are rearching the sky with super microscopes checking million solar systems every week and we still didnt find a planet suitable for life to survive. and i alread explained ufo/aliens. they are glimpses of the other universe lol. and i dont think we have ever been into contact with real aliens lol. because it is almost mathematical impossible to travel fast enough to reach other solar systems in the universe its fiction. and even if its was possible why would aliens come here and leave again without doing anything? trolololol if you ask me

Alpha01's Avatar The Blue Period

Thanks
    Who knows, maybe one day scientists are able develop a way where we can survive the journey.

then get off diz thread pl0x
    soz no its adictive

Originally Posted by pickachuuuu View Post
    trololololol we are rearching the sky with super microscopes checking million solar systems every week and we still didnt find a planet suitable for life to survive. And i alread explained ufo/aliens. They are glimpses of the other universe lol. And i dont think we have ever been into contact with real aliens lol. Because it is almost mathematical impossible to travel fast enough to reach other solar systems in the universe its fiction. And even if its was possible why would aliens come here and leave again without doing anything? Trolololol if you ask me
    ´

pro awser

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post
    trololololol we are rearching the sky with super microscopes checking million solar systems every week and we still didnt find a planet suitable for life to survive. and i alread explained ufo/aliens. they are glimpses of the other universe lol. and i dont think we have ever been into contact with real aliens lol. because it is almost mathematical impossible to travel fast enough to reach other solar systems in the universe its fiction. and even if its was possible why would aliens come here and leave again without doing anything? trolololol if you ask me
    Hence I said there are many universe, and these microscopes cannot zoom onto a planet at full stretch.
    Also there has been many aliens and UFO found, Aliens tend to like big spaces to land hence USA and Russia, but they all get covered up with dumb conspiracy theories. You should widen your knowledge of the world instead of using basic things you learn from the news and your friends.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information