Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Absorb View Post
    Hence I said there are many universe, and these microscopes cannot zoom onto a planet at full stretch.
    Also there has been many aliens and UFO found, Aliens tend to like big spaces to land hence USA and Russia, but they all get covered up with dumb conspiracy theories. You should widen your knowledge of the world instead of using basic things you learn from the news and your friends.
    lolumad? please proof that ufo's are actually found. and why would they cover it up? next thing you gonna say is that little dwarves actually exists but the government is keeping them secret jaja.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post
    lolumad? please proof that ufo's are actually found. and why would they cover it up? next thing you gonna say is that little dwarves actually exists but the government is keeping them secret jaja.
    1947 Roswell UFO crash, clearly. Nice try, now leave this thread, your English is disturbing.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Absorb View Post
    1947 Roswell UFO crash, clearly. Nice try, now leave this thread, your English is disturbing.
    no you nice try

These reports were dismissed by UFO proponents as being either disinformation or simply implausible. However, numerous high-profile UFO researchers discount the probability that the incident had anything to do with aliens.
    google is very usefull. im not leaving because i have the right to type here. calm down man. we are just having a discussion. and sorry for my english. im not from an english speaking country so yes.. i make some mistakes here and then but thats offtopic.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post
    no you nice try

google is very usefull. im not leaving because i have the right to type here. calm down man. we are just having a discussion. and sorry for my english. im not from an english speaking country so yes.. i make some mistakes here and then but thats offtopic.
    This thread isn't even about UFO's.... more about Metaphysical and Material world...

Thanks
    but metaphysical and material world leads to thinking about ufos and worlds in which this exchange between realities is maybe possible.. imagine being able to travel to their homeworld and live/relive parts which you thought u could have arranged better, and then when u go back to ur actual world "Earth" u see that everything changed based on what u did... u know paradoxes, this is exactly what it is. but then u could imagine something else... imagine meeting someone whom in ur life meant little or nothing at all, and u start to love her and stuff.. lets say ur mum, then ur dad wouldnt have found her, which makes u just vanish in thin air..
    although now i dont know what im saying xP

Chevy's Avatar Oldgen

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by D4rkSworD View Post
    i believe that there can be several other me's in parallel universes... and that if i met them all, we'd make a great team of SLaYeR's xD

but getting srs now... once i heard that there were places around the earth that lead to hollow places inside the earth, which means that the earth is in fact hollow and doesnt have all those layers taught to us at school... i looked for them on the net, and strangely enough they're there... hadn't had any chance to go there myself, but when i get enough money, it'd be my highest priority... imagine aliens living down there, with technology so advanced that it could end all our suffering... maybe even training grounds to help you achieve powers
    could u give me the site please

and I do believe in these things so ^^
    https://freestylersworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=627&dateline=1270208230

Thanks

Chevy's Avatar Oldgen

Country
    Thanks
    thx ^^
    https://freestylersworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=627&dateline=1270208230

Banned

Thanks
    but metaphysical and material world leads to thinking about ufos and worlds in which this exchange between realities is maybe possible.. imagine being able to travel to their homeworld and live/relive parts which you thought u could have arranged better, and then when u go back to ur actual world "Earth" u see that everything changed based on what u did... u know paradoxes, this is exactly what it is. but then u could imagine something else... imagine meeting someone whom in ur life meant little or nothing at all, and u start to love her and stuff.. lets say ur mum, then ur dad wouldnt have found her, which makes u just vanish in thin air..
    although now i dont know what im saying xP
    You're actually talking bollocks...

Banned

Thanks
    Ohhhh u are interested in s*x huh

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information