Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    So i was having a discussion with bashy. Because I asked him to chance his homo hate signature. I just dont like people discriminating ohter people just because of their believes or sexuality. I said to him it was disrespectfull. He replied to me saying he was jamaican and because of that it was ok for him to say that kind of stuff. he also said it was normal to kill gay people. I really think this is disturbed and this kind of talk shouldnt be allowed on this forum. that's why i wanted to start a discussion about this subject.. so people start talking about this.

My opinion on homosexuality is that everyone should have the freedom to express themselves at the way they want to. They can decide for themselves if they want to be with a boy. they dont need other people to say diffrent. and what would anyone care. if someone is gay its his buisness. why would you have to say it's bad and that he isnt allowed to do it. we should stop homo hate/violence on the internet and everywere else.

what are your opinions about this?

btw i'm not homo myself. I got a friend who is and he is just really normal. And its not like because he is homo he instantly loves me too because im a male. we are just friends. I just hate it that people disrespect him because he is diffrent from anyone else.

2. The following 9 users say thank you to Vickachu for this useful post:

-AznNinja (05-01-2011), Hyrogliphic (05-01-2011), JohnB (05-01-2011), Kelobud (05-01-2011), kjellieboy07 (05-01-2011), Omar (05-01-2011), Person69 (05-01-2011), StephanM (05-01-2011), yuul (05-01-2011)

-

Country
    Thanks
    Gay's are just human to
    and i think you need to change homo to gay
    because homo is dutch.

Megpoid's Avatar Meh..

Country
    Thanks
    i like lesbien
    so i dont hate homosexuality

5. The following 3 users say thank you to Megpoid for this useful post:

Creoby (05-01-2011), Natto (05-01-2011), Vickachu (05-01-2011)

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Everyone is the same for me, whether he is homo, bi or whatever, you should respect him/her for what she/he is, it is still a human same as we are.
    and to be honest, atleast most of the homo's cares about theirselves more than regular boys.
    like pickachu said, it's their own decision whether they want to be homo or normal, nobody can change that.
    It is very hard for them to decide if they want to be homo since they know what the consequences are if they decide to be homo, atleast I hope so .

@hiresh , I'm sure that everyone knows homo = gay. (homosexual) ..
    Ay.

-

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Voca-Rock View Post
    i like lesbien
    so i dont hate homosexuality
    Lesbien is something else then homosexuality
    Every boy like lesbians
    But i dont think everyone like gays
    (Im not saying i hate gays)
    Last edited by Hiresh; 05-01-2011 at 12:17 PM.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by yuul View Post
    Everyone is the same for me, whether he is homo, bi or whatever, you should respect him/her for what she/he is, it is still a human same as we are.
    and to be honest, atleast most of the homo's cares about theirselves more than regular boys.
    like pickachu said, it's their own decision whether they want to be homo or normal, nobody can change that.
    It is very hard for them to decide if they want to be homo since they know what the consequences are if they decide to be homo, atleast I hope so .

@hiresh , I'm sure that everyone knows homo = gay. (homosexual) ..
    i agree but they cant decide if they want to be homo or not. they just are. the decision is about if they want to make it public and live a normal life.

Killuminati's Avatar So Many Tears [Aqua]

Country
    Thanks
    cool story bro.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post
    i agree but they cant decide if they want to be homo or not. they just are. the decision is about if they want to make it public and live a normal life.
    True that, they shouldn't even disturb them.
    Their like us, me liking boys, you liking girls.

Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    cool story bro.
    don't even try to be 'funny' if you don't have anything useless to say, then don't reply.
    Ay.

11. The following user said thank you to yuul for this useful post:

JungHae (05-01-2011)

Ashtaar's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Gay people can like exactly the same thing straight people can, so what's the point? Gay people aren't bad, they just don't like girls. So stop arguing

Banned

Thanks
    ?? i see a gay i lick his feeet hes so dead omg

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information