Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    Flame war over.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Because your fun to play with, and also you feed as hell, and then also you I don't care about the grammar/grammer, you still attempt getting me to care about it but don't even try, your saying don't reply if you don't know anything, I really know a lot more about this community then you do, you walk in here, you get some friend and your nice as a person but then your just this period girl where the period never stops and you sit on your blackberry 24/7 trying to be cool, well go do that. nib >8)

haha actually you're the funny one, I'm SURE ive been here before you. don't try to come with the date or other shit.
    Oh really? I was talking about homosexuals here on forums never said I knew more about the gunz community , and how would you know you know more than me ?
    Yet it is still a FGUNZ forum where I actually don't even wanna know more about like you, there's nothing here that actually helps me inrl maybe for you, but for me, no.
    'period girl' nice trying. Funny how you acted 'very' nice to me in the start, but then I ignored you because you were getting annoying, which you still are.
    I can be nice to everyone but to you, no. Your attitude is too annoying.
    Ay.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information