Banned

Thanks
    first of all i want to ask all the people that read this to start posting all your suggestions here and i will add them to the list!

The suggestions:

1. Aim practice map, with moving obstacle's that you can shoot and when you hit them perfectly you get a kill count but NO exp?

2. More ammo in snipers, i have the fact that i can only shoot 6 times while i LOVE snipers, and no im not gonna use ammo thingy's cuz i just want moar ammo

3. new model mines, that are smaller and harder to see for people makes it more fun in maps.

4. a map mode wich you ONLY can play in and that map copies ur Model and just stand still so that you can for Example: Train insta.

5. Real life map that doesn't matter if you have donator suits or whatever if u get an hit from no matter what distance u die ( ONLY SNIPERS/REVS ALLOWED )

6. Add a Graphix rank to the forums? i hate the fact that the rank was removed while that is the thing i love most. so please re-add the rank!

Anna's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by nick-s- View Post
    first of all i want to ask all the people that read this to start posting all your suggestions here and i will add them to the list!

The suggestions:

1. Aim practice map, with moving obstacle's that you can shoot and when you hit them perfectly you get a kill count but NO exp?

2. More ammo in snipers, i have the fact that i can only shoot 6 times while i LOVE snipers, and no im not gonna use ammo thingy's cuz i just want moar ammo

3. new model mines, that are smaller and harder to see for people makes it more fun in maps.

4. a map mode wich you ONLY can play in and that map copies ur Model and just stand still so that you can for Example: Train insta.

5. Real life map that doesn't matter if you have donator suits or whatever if u get an hit from no matter what distance u die ( ONLY SNIPERS/REVS ALLOWED )

6. Add a Graphix rank to the forums? i hate the fact that the rank was removed while that is the thing i love most. so please re-add the rank!
    Cool idea's number 5 a bit weird no offence

My Smexy List

UkRainer
    Convict
    Warren

Munky's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Number 5 is brilliant. Even though a lot of people will ego because one hit = KO. KO = Stress for some people. But still the best idea in there.

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
    "Failure is success if we learn from it."
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."

Anna's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Munky View Post
    Number 5 is brilliant. Even though a lot of people will ego because one hit = KO. KO = Stress for some people. But still the best idea in there.
    my bad ment number 4 lol

My Smexy List

UkRainer
    Convict
    Warren

Thread Information