Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Taylorx3's Avatar Failure<3

Thanks

Hello Freestyle Gunz! This is the official Clan Thread for Panties.

These are the following members in the clan:

Leader (official)
    Taylorx3

Panties

Leader
    Taylorx3

Administrator
    ^2StephanM
    Jiggysaur

These are the requirements for our clan.
    1. Be active and Friendly.
    2. Limited use of ego or flame.
    3. Have a least some skill (in other words be able to kill our admins or close to it.)
    4. Know how to party!
    5. Be able to follow rules.

These are the rules for the clan:
    1. Do not clan war with anyone with out asking an admin or myself. (This means when an admin to tell you to stop, YOU STOP. If you don't like it, screenshot[f12] and talk to me about it)
    2. Just repect people and your fellow clanies. I know we all have different opionons but try to be repectfull.
    3. Admins are here to keep the clan in order while I'm out or offline. You have to be respectfull and do not Spam them for any reason. PLEASE
    4. If you are an admin then you MAY NOT kick someone with out any reason and telling/letting me know ahead of time. If you kicked someone with out my permission, then you better have a screen shot of what they did to deserve a kick. And no, spamming isn't a reason to kick its a reason to tell me so i can deal with it.
    5.HAVE FUN! (Yes with caps!)
    I'm not picking any sides, even admins can make mistakes. So, if you think something is unfair LET ME KNOW ASAP. If you break any of these rules, then I will be forced to punish you! unless there a really good reason.

~Taylor Robbinson
    Last edited by StephanM; 02-19-2014 at 07:06 PM.

Thread Information