Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Pulse's Avatar I AM THE ORIGINAL

Thanks
    The staff.

Don't stop reading because I said that, keep going.

I'm going to be perfectly clear in my reason for posting this: The staff is on the balls of RasianKorea, AKA [S]Pro, AKA Johnny.

If you haven't noticed, the -entire- community has been having problems with this kid. He's used racist and derogatory language to many of the members of FGunZ, which is directly against the ToS, if I remember correctly; he's been accused of UCing multiple times and the staff, many of whom know nothing about UCing, just let him off; he's consistently trolling and flaming, which I know for a fact is against the rules because a certain FM infracted me for it multiple times.

He's even admitted using third-party programs to speed up his game (RivaTuner. Look it up.)

I'm not saying that RivaTuner automatically means he UCs, but he's using a third-party program to help his game. If he can use that, why can't we use MRBs (Mouse Rebinders)?

The staff has consistently let this kid off the hook for things that anyone else would be infracted for or banned for. In a recent post that was reporting him, he called someone a dirty spic. If I said that, I'd be banned for racism for at least a day. What does Nick-S- say? "Let him cool off". Really? That's it?

You're losing members faster and faster because you're letting this one kid, who's cheated before, cheat again and, simultaneously, insult the entire community. This server was once 200 players strong. Where is it now? Hovering around 60-70 on an average day. On weekends, you'll have a few more because the kiddos don't have an early bedtime.

I implore you to read this: Stop picking favorites. I've been here long enough to know it happens, and It's, frankly, getting not only on my nerves, but the nerves of your entire FGunZ community.

You can say you're not picking favorites all you want, but it most certainly seems that way. Stop it, because you're going to lose more and more members. It doesn't really help your case, either, that V7 was supposed to be in open beta one-to-TWO months ago, and that's being generous.

That is all. I am pleading with you, the staff, as well as the members of the FGunZ community to read this, because it affects all of us.

Pulse.

P.S: I did not write this simply to ask for some kid to get banned. I wrote this to address the situation as a whole and how the community, or at least I, see it. I am assuming, and hoping, that the community agrees with me in this post.

2. The following 21 users say thank you to Pulse for this useful post:

Absorb (05-08-2011), AderZ (05-08-2011), Atlantica (05-08-2011), Brezz (05-08-2011), Claudia (05-08-2011), Dawn (05-08-2011), Ekital (05-08-2011), Faith (05-08-2011), GeorgeGFX (05-07-2011), ItsTeaTime (05-08-2011), JungHae (05-09-2011), Killuminati (05-08-2011), Maped (05-07-2011), PwnedByMe (05-08-2011), Rime (05-08-2011), RoyalCrew (05-08-2011), Stunned (05-08-2011), ThiYnk (05-08-2011), Weredeer (05-08-2011), yuul (05-07-2011)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    You are so right.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    finally someone that actually understands me, except im not taking it that serious.
    I just don't like his attitude that's all. 8)
    Ay.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    - Most people say he's underclocking because they are getting "owned" by him.
    - If he's saying he's using a program to gain an unfair advantage in game then it's still not enough proof to punish him for it. I could also say I underclock every time in GunZ.
    - Our server its "low" playcount (even though it's higher than every other average server) is caused by the shitty anti-hack that needs a restart every 5-15 hours. And don't say "just code or get a new one" because it's not that simple.
    - We never gave you an exact date of V7 being released. What if there's a bug which can't be fixed in a few hours? Then what? Exactly we need to keep debugging and testing untill it's fixed. What would be the point of releasing another unstable client?

I'm not choosing sides.
    I just want some good proof before someone needs to be banned, and in this case, he almost crossed the line according to his warning and infractions anyway.
    Once V7 is released, everybody will be fine...
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

6. The following 5 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

ftwxxx (05-08-2011), ItsTeaTime (05-08-2011), JungHae (05-09-2011), Megpoid (05-08-2011), Omar (05-08-2011)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SuperWaffle View Post
    - If he's saying he's using a program to gain an unfair advantage in game then it's still not enough proof to punish him for it. I could also say I underclock every time in GunZ.
    - Our server its "low" playcount (even though it's higher than every other average server) is caused by the shitty anti-hack that needs a restart every 5-15 hours. And don't say "just code or get a new one" because it's not that simple.
    - We never gave you an exact date of V7 being released. What if there's a bug which can't be fixed in a few hours? Then what? Exactly we need to keep debugging and testing untill it's fixed. What would be the point of releasing another unstable client?

I'm not choosing sides.
    I just want some good proof before someone needs to be banned, and in this case, he almost crossed the line according to his warning and infractions anyway.
    Once V7 is released, everybody will be fine...
    I thank you for the reply to my thread. However, I'd like to point out a few things:

"Most people say he's underclocking because they are getting "owned" by him."

-He claimed to AderZ, and AderZ has posted a threat about this that you saw, that 1/3 or 1/4 of a body away is "Perfect leading" for -200- ping. I implore you to shoot at the arm of another 200 ping player, which still says hit and is about 1/3 of a body, while he or she is moving and see if you hit. You will not. 2 bodies is 100 ping. Why would 1/3 of a body be 200 ping? You need a good 3 1/2 - 4 bodies for 200 ping.

"If he's saying he's using a program to gain an unfair advantage in game then it's still not enough proof to punish him for it. I could also say I underclock every time in GunZ."

-He used it as an excuse to explain how he doesn't UC. He says, "I don't UC. I use RivaTuner tho which gives me 3500 fps xD". I doubt he's lying. However, you're right that it is not hard evidence. Then again, what exactly is "hard evidence" online? Photoshop does exist.

"Our server its "low" playcount (even though it's higher than every other average server) is caused by the shitty anti-hack that needs a restart every 5-15 hours. And don't say "just code or get a new one" because it's not that simple."

-I believe that the Anti-Hack is just a piece of the puzzle. People get tired of the consistent ego and cheating from other players. I've left servers due to cheating and ego. Quite frankly, I left this server for a while because every game I joined would be a flame-fest towards me. It is annoying and simply a turn-off for the server.

"We never gave you an exact date of V7 being released. What if there's a bug which can't be fixed in a few hours? Then what? Exactly we need to keep debugging and testing untill it's fixed. What would be the point of releasing another unstable client?"

-You didn't give an exact date, no. But you did say that within a month or two there would be an Open Beta. That was in February. 3 months later, I still see no Open Beta. The point of an Open Beta is to allow the public to test. You then wipe the characters and close the beta and it is now a -fixed- server. A fully open, operational. Open Beta =/= Complete server client.

"Once V7 is released, everybody will be fine..."

-Underclock still affects damage even with anti-lead. Just sayin'.

Thanks for responding.

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SuperWaffle View Post
    The first point is somewhat true. Some people do say he underclocks because they get "owned" by him. But, it has gotten to the point where there is considerable knowledge that he does. It goes beyond people that just get owned. From personal experience, just yesterday, I was playing this kid and I didn't pay attention to anything odd. However, when I died, the audience in the duel room awe'd because they noticed his "legit" playing.
    Last edited by PwnedByMe; 05-08-2011 at 12:43 AM.
    Originally Posted by AderZ View Post
    If you want to jack on someone, you wouldn't want to be revealed.
    I don't really mind people making alts, but just to fulfill the call of hate?
    A screenshot of a report doesn't make the whole story.Intellect and understanding differs that is not bias in one's perception.
    Understand/Learn English first so it won't be hard for you.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by PwnedByMe View Post
    The first point is somewhat true. Some people do say he underclocks because they get "owned" by him. But, it has gotten to the point where there is considerable knowledge that he does. It goes beyond people that just get owned. From personal experience, just yesterday, I was playing this kid and I didn't pay attention to anything odd. However, when I died, the audience in the duel room awe'd because they noticed his "legit" playing.

yeryer cool st0ry
    I don't want this to turn into an unintelligent argument. Post here without using zeros and purposefully poor grammar.

I want this to be constructive, not a trolling and flaming fest.

Banned

Thanks
    Even though I love to torment torture and troll Rasian I dont think he uc`s. One time Bunnychaser showed me ucing to see if he could qbf with it and it looks like a constant spiker. Rasian doesnt spike at all or anything he doesnt even teleport. He plays like any other player whos good like Bluetank or Rinoa

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    lol i can now say that i love this thread lol.. its exciting

lets see what will happen next and who will say what

Tune in to Pulse's "I'm Tired of This" Thread

Bashy Nr1

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shivam View Post
    player whos good like Bluetank or Rinoa
    I said no trolling.

Also, not leading 200 ping = UC.

Edit: I said no Trolling, Bashy. Leave.
    Last edited by Pulse; 05-08-2011 at 12:36 AM.

13. The following user said thank you to Pulse for this useful post:

ThiYnk (05-08-2011)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information