Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    pwned and shivam too pro

Pulse's Avatar I AM THE ORIGINAL

Thanks
    Get the trash out of my thread. You can be twelve year-olds elsewhere.

@Weii - I never said he hacked. I said he UC'd. Learn your terminology before I categorize you as another random twelve year-old

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pulse View Post

@Weii - I never said he hacked. I said he UC'd. Learn your terminology before I categorize you as another random twelve year-old
    Isint uc hacking? Dumbbbb.
    Im 17, you the random 1v1S?

FGunZ Donater

Thanks

GunZ is overall a stupid game no-offense to the people that like it. Its filled with so many ways to be un-legit. I honestly don't know how to reply to this thread because I've been unactive on the forums lately and have no-idea who your talking about, but it sounds ridiculous that a staff member or any member is aloud to use a thrid party program to increase there in-game performance. If you are so bad at a game to a point where you need a unfair advantage to win you shouldn't even be playing. Go find something your actually good at.

Pulse's Avatar I AM THE ORIGINAL

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Weii Peiik View Post
    Isint uc hacking? Dumbbbb.
    Im 17, you the random 1v1S?
    No, no, and no. Like I said, just leave. You make yourself look stupider every second you try to argue with me.

Originally Posted by Alaa View Post
    GunZ is overall a stupid game no-offense to the people that like it. Its filled with so many ways to be un-legit. I honestly don't know how to reply to this thread because I've been unactive on the forums lately and have no-idea who your talking about, but it sounds ridiculous that a staff member or any member is aloud to use a thrid party program to increase there in-game performance. If you are so bad at a game to a point where you need a unfair advantage to win you shouldn't even be playing. Go find something your actually good at.
    Leave my thread. You're just another kid.

Asking a mod to clean up the trash in here.

FGunZ Donater

Thanks
    No, no, and no. Like I said, just leave. You make yourself look stupider every second you try to argue with me.

Leave my thread. You're just another kid.

Asking a mod to clean up the trash in here.
    Your obviously the kid here*. I'm completely on your side and your calling me illiterate? Explain how that makes sense.

7. The following user said thank you to Alaa for this useful post:

PwnedByMe (05-08-2011)

Brisk's Avatar Arizona

Thanks
    "-You didn't give an exact date, no. But you did say that within a month or two there would be an Open Beta. That was in February. 3 months later, I still see no Open Beta. The point of an Open Beta is to allow the public to test. You then wipe the characters and close the beta and it is now a -fixed- server. A fully open, operational. Open Beta =/= Complete server client."

Who said the open beta has to be public? What are the gold members for again? Correct me of I'm wrong, but they are the people with the advantage of testing v7 beta. If u noticed, v7 beta was on and off for testing purposes few days or a week ago. Meaning there is some process.

RoyalCrew's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    wow you are so right O:

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Alaa View Post
    Your obviously the kid here*. I'm completely on your side and your calling me illiterate? Explain how that makes sense.
    He has a poor sense of judgement and can't tell who's trying to further his points. He's illiterate.
    Originally Posted by AderZ View Post
    If you want to jack on someone, you wouldn't want to be revealed.
    I don't really mind people making alts, but just to fulfill the call of hate?
    A screenshot of a report doesn't make the whole story.Intellect and understanding differs that is not bias in one's perception.
    Understand/Learn English first so it won't be hard for you.

11. The following user said thank you to PwnedByMe for this useful post:

Weeeeiipk (05-08-2011)

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    +1 for a real thread ^^

@Weii Peiik + Pulse, Actually... Considering UC'ing usually uses a '3rd Party Program' and it gives an 'Advantage' to the player using it. Yes uc'ing is under the category of hacking.

13. The following user said thank you to Faith for this useful post:

Weeeeiipk (05-08-2011)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information