Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pulse's Avatar I AM THE ORIGINAL

Thanks
    Originally Posted by PwnedByMe View Post
    Please point to me what is unintelligent in the intelligent paragraph I provided to further the discussion. Where is the purposefully poor grammar. If it's the 3 word comment that you consider purposefully poor grammar and is what represents the whole post, then sadly, you have a poor sense of judgement in determining who is trying to further your point and who isn't.

Oh, and refer to my signature below; it displays the intelligent person you are, math genius.
    Indeed it does. I just told you to take trolling and flaming out of this thread. Intelligent people only.

Hopefully a mod will come in and delete your posts, as well as bashy's, and my responses to both in order to keep this thread intelligent.

Goodbye.

Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SuperWaffle View Post
    - Most people say he's underclocking because they are getting "owned" by him.
    - If he's saying he's using a program to gain an unfair advantage in game then it's still not enough proof to punish him for it. I could also say I underclock every time in GunZ.
    - Our server its "low" playcount (even though it's higher than every other average server) is caused by the shitty anti-hack that needs a restart every 5-15 hours. And don't say "just code or get a new one" because it's not that simple.
    - We never gave you an exact date of V7 being released. What if there's a bug which can't be fixed in a few hours? Then what? Exactly we need to keep debugging and testing untill it's fixed. What would be the point of releasing another unstable client?

I'm not choosing sides.
    I just want some good proof before someone needs to be banned, and in this case, he almost crossed the line according to his warning and infractions anyway.
    Once V7 is released, everybody will be fine...

in his livestream his xhair kept following everyone.. and ehh when some1 talks he put it off, i saw that cuz his xhair suddenly stopped aiming the body, then when that person bowed, he waited a sec probly to turn it on cause his xhair suddenly ''within a sec'' aimed that body again, than bowed and the bot has started .

but ugh stupid staff don't focus on that things in his livestream.. naa they just watch him play

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rime View Post
    in his livestream his xhair kept following everyone.. and ehh when some1 talks he put it off, i saw that cuz his xhair suddenly stopped aiming the body, then when that person bowed, he waited a sec probly to turn it on cause his xhair suddenly ''within a sec'' aimed that body again, than bowed and the bot has started .

but ugh stupid staff don't focus on that things in his livestream.. naa they just watch him play
    You are obviously too stupid to record it.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

4. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Kelobud (05-08-2011)

Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SuperWaffle View Post
    Your are obviously too stupid to record it.
    ever heard of this? > i don't have a record program anymore since i had many virusses in my pc, and btw how can i record that fast , it was like 5 sec only. but it happend twice

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    lol i can now say that i love this thread lol.. its exciting

lets see what will happen next and who will say what

Tune in to Pulse's "I'm Tired of This" Thread

Bashy Nr1

Banned

Thanks
    BTW Bluetank and Rinoa ARE good thats why i said theyre name they could probably beat you

Banned

Thanks
    0k3 0k3 y0u guy §t0p r@g3 b0ut s0m30n3 th@t u t1nk uc C@u§3 1 n0 t1nk tht h3 d0 s0 y0u shud $t0p r@g31ng @nd h3 1$ muted

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shivam View Post
    0k3 0k3 y0u guy §t0p r@g3 b0ut s0m30n3 th@t u t1nk uc C@u§3 1 n0 t1nk tht h3 d0 s0 y0u shud $t0p r@g31ng @nd h3 1$ muted
    h3 1§ b@m3d h3h3
    Originally Posted by AderZ View Post
    If you want to jack on someone, you wouldn't want to be revealed.
    I don't really mind people making alts, but just to fulfill the call of hate?
    A screenshot of a report doesn't make the whole story.Intellect and understanding differs that is not bias in one's perception.
    Understand/Learn English first so it won't be hard for you.

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Im guessing rasian beat you in a 1v1 so thierfor you want him banned.
    pulse stop crying okay, rasian does have a temper but he dosnt hack. Maybe you should ignore/avoid him and stop trolling him, cause your adding onto it.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    pwned and shivam too pro

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information