BlueFish's Avatar The Unleashed Beast

Thanks
    So Fgunz is about Revs and Uc these days?
    Heres the drill.
    Underclock Shoot with revs, Reload toogle UC OFF, MED, Underclock toogle Back, KILL. Then Kiss Admins ass so no ban. Then Kiss Gm's Ass for no ban. Then kiss my ass for friendship. Aint buying this bullshit.

Reporting for Anima and Stunned.
    If you say this aint underclock then kiss my ass.
    RasianKorea/Dr-BlaBla/3rdVictory Uc with one gun getting 20-0 Against Anima and Stunned.
    Seriously 1 gun? No amo packs and no Rs.

Heres Clean Proof. Don't be a suck up because hes your friend.
    A leader makes decisions. A bitch only follows.

One more thing I have beat him 11-4 in 2010 Summer I believe but a mod deleted thread but old gens saw it. Now he comes back and beats the top players easily?
    Okay Reason RasianKorea: "I Upgrated my computer costed me $2000."
    Bitch please you got to be shitting on me. You mean Underclocked your computer for free.

Proof: http://www.mediafire.com/?citii8bipzqxd7v

http://www.mediafire.com/?alqw2lp9f5j2cbd
    Last edited by BlueFish; 05-08-2011 at 08:26 AM.

KiraiNimaka's Avatar Wannabe Audiophile.

Thanks
    all I see is overpowered rev spam to be honest. since I know they're all low ping to him I'm not suprised that he can kill them so easily. people get better over time, some faster than others so I don't see why it's not possible that he defeated you in a 1 vs 1.

also, I don't know about the other people of the staff team but I don't do favorisme. I'll give a warning or ban anyone whatever they're friends or family if it's necessary

BlueFish's Avatar The Unleashed Beast

Thanks
    First off KiraiNimaka's
    Anima and myself have been playing 6-7 years of gunz way back international.
    Second if you don't know our style then don't even comment.
    Third you can't kill anima easily with his late dash.
    Fourth uc hits are hard to avoid.

And finally we know your one of Dr-BlaBla spies. Please dont let your emotion get in your way of acting like a GM.
    Try to 20-0 Anima and his partner please without uc. A few late dashes and your done. SRRY~

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BlueFish View Post
    First off KiraiNimaka's

And finally we know your one of Dr-BlaBla spies. Please dont let your emotion get in your way of acting like a GM.
    Try to 20-0 Anima and his partner please without uc. A few late dashes and your done. SRRY~
    You seem to be mad.
    You should be banned instead of RasianKorea if you are not going to calm down.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

KiraiNimaka's Avatar Wannabe Audiophile.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BlueFish View Post
    First off KiraiNimaka's

Your style is to spam slash shots and reload shots, Anima his style is to spam late dash from left to right, right to left. Seriously, I've played enough with you guys to know how you 2 play. For some people it's easier to aim late dash because the other person gets from point A to B faster and since he's using revs he can easily spam and hoping for a hit. I'm a spy of him? Since when? I make decisions on facts not on my emotions. If it's warnable I will warn, if it's bannable I will ban even if they're friends/family or whatever.

Anyways, he's banned now for having 4 warnings. Good Bye

:lock:

Thread Information