Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    xDViet's Avatar Wanna deepfry my eggroll?

Thanks
    The ego, something that's a part of the human nature.
    Gonna rage over it and be a hypocrite about raging?

And on a side note, one person's definition of fun is another person definition of hell.
    In other terms, you're point of view in fun may just be destroying another person's fun, which then leads to rage.
    Since no one ever negotiates over such trivial matters over the internet , this rage will continue to exist in Gunz as well as all other competitive games.

And another secret. There's these things called trolls that lurk around in games for years now. I don't know their purposes, but there's some kind of relation with rage and them.
    ~ Noob - KevinL - lmNub ~

2. The following user said thank you to xDViet for this useful post:

Epiphany (05-11-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    HAHAHAA....

no.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zuratuel View Post
    Maybe people can learn from this

Like seriously, lately all I've been seeing is people raging at others trying to get each other banned for the most illogical reasons, "Oh He's being racist" or "OH HE KILLED ME SO HE MUST BE UCING" or the common "HE KILLED ME 10-0 AND NOW I'M MAD, HES HACKING I'm REPORTING *no proof, no proof*"

Like damn people, It's a game, games are supposed to be fun, Whenever I get killed EVEN by hackers, I just laugh, I dont even get mad, if someone kills me with something stupid such as; rockets, I'll maybe joke about getting mad, or be like I MAD, AND I SUX or something along the lines, but still it isn't even important, I'm fooling around and having fun.

People need to learn to stop being moronic, and taking this game so seriously, I donated for fun, not to kill every single person and say I NR1.

Because children, No one is number one, there will always be someone greater.

That is all, No rage, No ego, Just have fun with the damn game

You ragers, are just annoying as I said, it's a game, dont cry about it.

^ Very cool story btw.
    The truth.

You know sometimes I'm saying the same and sometimes I rage at games when random guy kill me .. it's true that it's just a game but some people are playing to be number 1 .. some people try too much in-game to get good K/D .. I must listen to you and start playing for fun .. thanks for posting this .

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

5. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Storm (05-11-2011)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zuratuel View Post
    My whole point of writing that was to get people to realize that it's just a game, and It's supposed to be fun. and yes, I am a noob. and I'm bad. xD
    so don't try to learn people about raging and egoing if you don't even know what its about, all you can do is buy a time machine, get to the year were people were invented and deleted the ego part and then buy eternal life and try to make nobody rage.

Storm's Avatar The Hated

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingLoyal View Post
    The truth.

You know sometimes I'm saying the same and sometimes I rage at games when random guy kill me .. it's true that it's just a game but some people are playing to be number 1 .. some people try too much in-game to get good K/D .. I must listen to you and start playing for fun .. thanks for posting this .
    Omg someone finally realizing to play and sit back and relax as it is a game. Who the **** cares If there nr1 @ this server. Someone is gonna always be better than u. Tyvm for realizing this

The way of the Fun clan

Jax is le best

Thanks
    people rage thats humanity you cant stop it but you can laugh at it

Myasthenia's Avatar Last Esperantonian?

Country
    Thanks
    Raging ftw
    lol jk,
    Fun is must.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information