Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ThiYnk's Avatar A.K.A Zuratuel

Thanks
    Maybe people can learn from this

Like seriously, lately all I've been seeing is people raging at others trying to get each other banned for the most illogical reasons, "Oh He's being racist" or "OH HE KILLED ME SO HE MUST BE UCING" or the common "HE KILLED ME 10-0 AND NOW I'M MAD, HES HACKING I'm REPORTING *no proof, no proof*"

Like damn people, It's a game, games are supposed to be fun, Whenever I get killed EVEN by hackers, I just laugh, I dont even get mad, if someone kills me with something stupid such as; rockets, I'll maybe joke about getting mad, or be like I MAD, AND I SUX or something along the lines, but still it isn't even important, I'm fooling around and having fun.

People need to learn to stop being moronic, and taking this game so seriously, I donated for fun, not to kill every single person and say I NR1.

Because children, No one is number one, there will always be someone greater.

That is all, No rage, No ego, Just have fun with the damn game

You ragers, are just annoying as I said, it's a game, dont cry about it.

^ Very cool story btw.
    KOREA NUMBAH 1!!
    1!

2. The following 5 users say thank you to ThiYnk for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (05-11-2011), JShaya (05-11-2011), Rasiankorea (05-11-2011), Storm (05-11-2011), Sunfire (05-11-2011)

Pulse's Avatar I AM THE ORIGINAL

Thanks
    You're raging about people raging.

Anyway, a lot of people do post randomly and get mad over this game. However, some of us actually put time and effort into posts to create a logical and reasonable argument. Don't overlook those, because those are the ones that really matter.

The problem with your argument is that it's subjective, not objective. You are arguing from your own emotions and perspectives which can't be applied to everybody.

For example, you say that YOU joke about being mad. That's nice for you, but others on this server may not laugh when people are cheating in the game. You might, they may not. Think about it from what's right and what's wrong, not the reactions.

4. The following user said thank you to Pulse for this useful post:

Ghoulish (05-11-2011)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zuratuel View Post
    Maybe people can learn from this

Like seriously, lately all I've been seeing is people raging at others trying to get each other banned for the most illogical reasons, "Oh He's being racist" or "OH HE KILLED ME SO HE MUST BE UCING" or the common "HE KILLED ME 10-0 AND NOW I'M MAD, HES HACKING I'm REPORTING *no proof, no proof*"

Like damn people, It's a game, games are supposed to be fun, Whenever I get killed EVEN by hackers, I just laugh, I dont even get mad, if someone kills me with something stupid such as; rockets, I'll maybe joke about getting mad, or be like I MAD, AND I SUX or something along the lines, but still it isn't even important, I'm fooling around and having fun.

People need to learn to stop being moronic, and taking this game so seriously, I donated for fun, not to kill every single person and say I NR1.

Because children, No one is number one, there will always be someone greater.

That is all, No rage, No ego, Just have fun with the damn game

You ragers, are just annoying as I said, it's a game, dont cry about it.

^ Very cool story btw.
    thats why your still noob

6. The following user said thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Shivam (05-11-2011)

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    so what are u saying? we should not report hackers or ucers?

btw.. Bashy Nr1 and NO OTHER PERSON IS NUMBER 1 BUT BASHY SO HOP OFF SON!

Bashy Nr1

/Signed&Approved

Trixi's Avatar Retired

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    thats why your still noob
    Even though i'd like to disagree with you here, kinda true, there raging because there such competitive people and that makes them get better at GunZ it may be kinda sad but its true

Thanks
    yup sir.. when people rage it enables them to try and get better at gunz so that they can kill ppl like me

Trixi's Avatar Retired

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
    yup sir.. when people rage it enables them to try and get better at gunz so that they can kill ppl like me
    kill ppl like u, u mean in sewer with a 1 hit nade ? ;d

ThiYnk's Avatar A.K.A Zuratuel

Thanks
    My whole point of writing that was to get people to realize that it's just a game, and It's supposed to be fun. and yes, I am a noob. and I'm bad. xD
    KOREA NUMBAH 1!!
    1!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Trixi View Post
    kill ppl like u, u mean in sewer with a 1 hit nade ? ;d
    did i do that to u before? have u gotten better at sewer now?

Trixi's Avatar Retired

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
    did i do that to u before? have u gotten better at sewer now?
    No, i keep dying in sewer by the time i scroll to my nade i'm dead, i think the best score i've got was like 3/133

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information