Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    McSicK's Avatar McSicK
    Hey fellow Freestylers! Just wanted to post this video to kinda "get it out there" i guess you could say. I feel like i could possibly get more people playing this game if i made a short video of it. I dont mind if you troll on this because I, myself, know it isnt the greatest. But anyway, here you go, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMAAD...eature=related
    You cant spell Skill w/o Kill. -->

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    Here's to make your Gameplay Smoother and Make YOUR Gameplay much easier to play.
    Use The IN GAME Recording Command F11 Then record The Recording with Frap's there you can choose Mulitple option's like get rid of the Spectate Black banner at the top and bottom by pressing T.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    I think the skill of the players is very good so that is what you shouldn't change, also the text is very well thought off and the presentation of it is even better. the variation and skill in editing seems very hard so I really have nothing to say but good! to this video, and the music is synced well for this

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    I think the skill of the players is very good so that is what you shouldn't change, also the text is very well thought off and the presentation of it is even better. the variation and skill in editing seems very hard so I really have nothing to say but good! to this video, and the music is synced well for this
    Troller.

5. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

JShaya (05-12-2011)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Troller.
    sick my duck

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    sick my duck
    Suck some carrot k?

McSicK's Avatar McSicK
    Thank you Axium

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    im being honest here when i say this, this video isnt good.

im not going to troll you because from what ive seen you really put some effort into this.

Tips:
    Remove the chat.
    Get donors involved, because then you will not only be promoting the donors, but also it will be easier to kill someone.
    Improve on the graphics.
    Don't ever put "YOU LOSE" in the video.

And if you are promoting the server in order to get more players then people will not only want to see the gameplay, then wanna see what is on fgunz... what makes fgunz a different server than the rest.

Again, i am not trolling you because if i was.. believe me lol, you would know.

10. The following user said thank you to Farmer Bashy for this useful post:

McSicK (05-14-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    Dang dude this video is epic the angels that its shot from its amazing the players are uber! And mcsick is better than yap,paremco and team twentey four waaaadhahdahhdhahdhsdjdkdaklh pro! Shit!

McSicK's Avatar McSicK
    Thanks, i appreciate it man. If i get time im going to make a new one and ill use your advice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information