Banned

Thanks
    Jaay made an event and he doesn't let me in......He thinks i will ruin but i promised him i won't and i said he cant post if i do.But he still keeps kicking me and right before the game started he kicked me and put late join off.Please tell him to let me in or give him a warning.Ty

them planing how to get rid of me.......

Jaay said if i ruin the event i get kicked but i didnt ruin bc they kicked me b4 it started.

They making fun of me...They kick me and lock the room.

The event fails so they make a new room.When i join i ask them why they kicking me and give a reason.

He says that i scammed him because he gifted me 10 coins and he wants it back thats why hes kicking me.

Now im telling him even if u hate me u still gotta let me in cuz it says it in the player event rules.(https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php/23951-Rules-for-player-events)"You Must let everyone In".

Now he kicks me again and locks room.
    Can You please tell me to let me in Or give him warning.I like playing in event

ftwxxx's Avatar 完美

Thanks
    Sorry, but this isn't warnable.

It's his event, room, or whatever and he can let whoever he wants in and kick whoever he doesn't out.

Also, he stated that you WERE indeed ruining the event. Weii and Andy also told me this.
    Last edited by ftwxxx; 05-18-2011 at 02:57 AM.

Thread Information