Banned

Thanks
    K so ***** makes an event for like 3 hours and he keeps remaking and hes also letting certain ppl win and hunting certain ppl.
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/ot0zpl

He keeps remaking.... AND I keep winning....

After that event i won..But then he deicdes to do finals with us 4 but then he brings his clan mates inside and says "I invited them" So now there are 12 ppl for finals .

Now since i was winning ***** and stomped start going after me.

Now every1 realizes that this is a scam event and that ***** and stomped are letting Mia win and only going after me, so ppl start giving their points to me.***** then says that hes remaking event because every1 is giving away points to me BUT THE TRUTH WAS THAT HE DIDNT WANT ME TO WIN.MIA GOT 3 OUT OF HER 4 POINTS BY OTHER PPL GIVING HER POINTS (CLAN TEAM)i also think ***** told them to give their points to Mia because clan Team wasnt even in finals and ***** brought them to finals saying "im hoster i can invite any1".

http://www.sendspace.com/file/37b30t
    When I start winning again and ***** doesnt want me to win he RQ's and leaves..HE WASTED 3-4 HOURS OF MY TIME AND I LET HIM GET AWAY WITH IT? NO WAY, HES GONNA DIE.
    If you need anymore proff just ask gangdanymph or mysterion or kynna or jaay i think they should have more ss'es. Please get this *** banned this is his second time doing it kthnxbai.

Oh i forgot i forgot to tell u that after every1 gave me their points i ended with 7 points
    Last edited by ThanksDD; 05-22-2011 at 10:19 PM.

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    ***** has been warned.
    Also checked his character information and he has no coins .

:lock:

Thread Information