Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Can you guys put a stop to the players events. Make it a bannable offense or something because:

1. No one is fair when it comes down to it.
    2. It basically free kills
    3. People are starting to scam (Arctic)

Today Arctic was hosting an event and after like 50 damn rounds of remaking it, he just disappeared, no one got their coins for winning. It was like 13 people there. You can ask them.

It was fun, but now everyone think they can host events and its getting out of hand.

I say leave it too the GMs now cause a lot of people K/D got ruined for nothing.

Any Opinions ?
    Kelo has Returned.

2. The following 5 users say thank you to Kelobud for this useful post:

HellSniper (05-23-2011), JohnB (05-27-2011), KingSR (05-23-2011), Omar (05-23-2011), yuul (05-23-2011)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by xRebel View Post
    Can you guys put a stop to the players events. Make it a bannable offense or something because:

Today Arctic was hosting an event and after like 50 damn rounds of remaking it, he just disappeared, no one got their coins for winning. It was like 13 people there. You can ask them.

It was fun, but now everyone think they can host events and its getting out of hand.

I say leave it too the GMs now cause a lot of people K/D got ruined for nothing.

Any Opinions ?
    why wont you just not participate in the event?

4. The following user said thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Luneth (05-23-2011)

Donator

Country
    Thanks
    that's beyond the point.
    Kelo has Returned.

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    I agree.
    People abusing players events.
    Even though I never participate. It's annoying when you're playing a fun game in a full room and suddenly some random comes in spamming "EVENT AT EVENT CHANNEL WIN 50 COINS!!! ZOMGG" Then majority of people leave and the room is dead.

7. The following 8 users say thank you to Person69 for this useful post:

Claudia (05-23-2011), Isumi (05-23-2011), JohnB (05-27-2011), Kelobud (05-23-2011), KingSR (05-23-2011), Lucky (05-23-2011), Megpoid (05-23-2011), yuul (05-23-2011)

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks

Any Opinions ?
    We have some GMS for this reasons you know..
    Just dont join these guys rooms..You are wasting your time..

9. The following user said thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

ftwxxx (05-23-2011)

Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Atio View Post
    We have some GMS for this reasons you know..
    Just dont join these guys rooms..You are wasting your time..
    it wasn't a waste of time til people started scamming, you guys are looking beyond the point.

& When was the last time the GM's had an event.
    1 every month isn't enough i think.
    Kelo has Returned.

Isumi's Avatar Fgunz Rebel.

Thanks
    Staff is letting this go on cause;
    1) makes them more money.
    2) they have more time to overview rooms so their arent any hackers.

12. The following user said thank you to Isumi for this useful post:

Luneth (05-23-2011)

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks

Any Opinions ?
    I actually don't think it should be stopped; but merely modified. I think there should be certain people who are allowed to host events; people staff trust - because obv. they like players making the events because it does get them more profit. If it was modified more, we wouldn't have these problems. Also, you can reset your k/d on the page you know. Going to your chars and theres a whole list of things you can do. So k/d shouldn't be a problem. ^^
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    it wasn't a waste of time til people started scamming, you guys are looking beyond the point.

& When was the last time the GM's had an event.
    1 every month isn't enough i think.
    Actually , since November 19 (I think ) there is an average 2 events per day which makes it equivalent to 15per month.
    If you have taken the time out , you would have realized that the server d/c's alot recently which is not good when hosting an official event.
    And there has been like 3 occasions when me and a next Gm was planning to make an event , but there was already a player event going on.

To add to that , player events also give people a chance who cannot donate to receive coins.

15. The following 2 users say thank you to Rash for this useful post:

Sun (05-23-2011), Syzygy (05-23-2011)

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rash View Post
    Actually , since November 19 (I think ) there is an average 2 events per day which makes it equivalent to 15per month.
    If you have taken the time out , you would have realized that the server d/c's alot recently which is not good when hosting an official event.
    And there has been like 3 occasions when me and a next Gm was planning to make an event , but there was already a player event going on.

To add to that , player events also give people a chance who cannot donate to receive coins.
    So.....You're gonna let b.s. like that previous player event to fly around?

Maybe everyone should make player events and just leave at the last round because you don't feel like giving coins?

17. The following 2 users say thank you to Bulba for this useful post:

Epiphany (05-23-2011), Kelobud (05-23-2011)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information