Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Jax is le best

Thanks
    the only thing i have to say is WTF he had proofs. and he wants to risk hes gm position by making this community fkin better and those asslicker can asslick till the end of the world good will always win.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SpongeBob View Post
    Dude Slugheady that is ridiciously rude and mean why cant you talk to him lovingly? or tell him? seriously when johnny got banned everyone is acting an also saying to AderZ to unbann and slugheady let me quote you "Okay so when are you really gonna stop banning reasonless, you really have nothing at all to get him banned for, not that i'm his asslicker but really your acting so pathetic. Either resign or start acting like a GM instead of a rage nerd.

/rage bout disz. are u srsly dumb? RAGE!!!!!!!!!! MORE SUCKA
    I'm not raging I'm saying AderZ isn't worth his position.

Also its hating towards 1 person from a huge amound of members + staff which I don't agree with and thats why I'm posting this, you really are stupid aren't you.

Banned

Thanks
    umad?

Jax is le best

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    I'm not raging I'm saying AderZ isn't worth his position.

Also its hating towards 1 person from a huge amound of members + staff which I don't agree with and thats why I'm posting this, you really are stupid aren't you.
    it isnt called hate we only want to make this community better and people like you are asslickers.w

Luso's Avatar Eater Of Cakes Since 93.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingLoyal View Post
    Because he started. Because he is a person who likes to provoke people until they start flaming and he report them for flaming. Because he is trying to be cool but at the same time most of peoples hate him.

We don't want you here slugheady, even if your knowledge for Developers is really good. You provoke people too much and always talking bullshits.. Could you just shut up and leave this forum ?..
    I want him here and i don't want him too leave, Like it or not he's apart of this community the only people who can make him leave are admins.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingLoyal View Post
    Because he started. Because he is a person who likes to provoke people until they start flaming and he report them for flaming. Because he is trying to be cool but at the same time most of peoples hate him.

We don't want you here slugheady, even if your knowledge for Developers is really good. You provoke people too much and always talking bullshits.. Could you just shut up and leave this forum ?..
    Newgen, get off already and start crying somewhere else, your provoking as hard as I am right now so you don't have any rights telling me what to do. Also I'm just being myself and fair, and sure I play with people and I like some argue and a lil fight here and there but its their problem communicating with me, every community has people you wont like, telling them to gtfo wont help.

and most importantly don't speak for the community you dumbass, your not worth saying such things.

Lucky's Avatar OFWGKTA

Thanks
    Well tbh im with aderz but at the same time with johnny '-'

Modcrusher

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Lol newgen, thats why he got unbanned again, asslicker.

Stop flaming.

Jax is le best

Thanks
    okay listen guys. you are only raging now we cant fkin choose who is gonna be banned and whos not gonna be banned the ONLY thing we can do is try to convince the GMS/admins that hes ucing although ader has proofs they wont fkin ban him and idk why but raging in this thread wont help you

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    From what I heard, he didnt just ban him, he talked to dave about it.
    Ay.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information