Thanks
    hey fgunz and well i have been at school bored and i decided to create a Mech in blender i have a hole bunch of pictures for ya about 5 views i havent made a texture for it yet, and im not sure how i could do such a texture for this but i guess ill try my hardest,
    i do have a wireframe view of it but tinypic wont let it upload so its been attached to the post

MechView2.jpg

Banned

Thanks
    that would be so epic if it was a NPC or a set you could wear O_O anyways pro work as always cj

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Pretty cool but what are you gonna use it for?

Thanks
    not sure, maby a hmm a nade ftw, nah, a quest boss if i animate it and bring it to life, or like a set armor fills up your weight takes the place of your boots and your wearing it but it has lol 26k verts so i doubt it will be used ingame becides a quest at all due to too many at once would lag so i would have to say either, owner only as what ever or a quest boss that way lag would not be present

i updated my helicopter from my previous blender post with my dragon polearm and helicopter well here is the new one

chopterviw1.jpgchopterviw1.jpgchopterviw1.jpg
    Last edited by Normal; 05-30-2011 at 09:15 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    the helicopter is beast too zzz 9/10 =D

Modcrusher

Thanks
    Nice nice, but indeed as Ekital said, what are you going to use it for.. You might use as meds or something.. I got no other ideas

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Luneth View Post
    Nice nice, but indeed as Ekital said, what are you going to use it for.. You might use as meds or something.. I got no other ideas
    Too high poly won't work in gunz.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Paper Planes View Post
    that would be so epic if it was a NPC or a set you could wear O_O anyways pro work as always cj
    lol ^

Eahm I'd say even if its for rendering or something its way to high poly, you invest poly's on things that could lose some.

Shape looks alright but don't bother texturing it, either use this for bump mapping and make a low poly version of it and that how you can use it in Unity or UDK and you can easely unwrap it.

Try to improve your edgeflow as well, its not really decent to be hounest its more a smoothed objects though your faces are all smooth-less.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Tag smooth instead of solid.

Thread Information