Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Shesshoumaru

Thanks
    BECAUSE 90% of this SERVER IS NOW MADE OF DONORS WHO TAUNT WITH NO SHOT ALL THEY GOT IS SUM OP WEPS, THE REASON MOST GET EM IS CAUSE THEY CANT BEAT ANYONE WITHOUT EM TRUST, GTFO!!!! DUN TELL ME NOTHION ABOUT DMG NOT MATTERING MY SKILL CANT BEAT SOMEONE WHO ONLY NEEDS 2-3 hit to kill me versus my 6-8 cause all they need to do is backpeddle and spam to kill with the dmg they got. Lets be real guys... if you really agree with dmg not meaning anything youve probably only played this game within the last 2-3 years if that.

P.S. TO THE FOOLS WHO HAVE SAID THIS TO ME(dmg don't mean nothin), ALL OF YALL ARE DONOR DEPENDANT SO SHHHHH..

Vote Ph4t0m for hacker pro 2008
    Last edited by Collosus; 06-04-2011 at 11:37 PM.

"By providing a smile and a splash of color to the cold colors of yesterday, we can keep others looking forward to tomorrow".

2. The following user said thank you to Collosus for this useful post:

JohnB (06-05-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    Ugh not naming the other server where we got 2 sg with 12 dmg 1 sgs 14 dmg more then 250 hp and more op stuff Ugh this server is still normal..

4. The following user said thank you to OldSchoolPro for this useful post:

Epiphany (06-05-2011)

Shesshoumaru

Thanks
    mentioning Dg?

"By providing a smile and a splash of color to the cold colors of yesterday, we can keep others looking forward to tomorrow".

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Collosus View Post
    BECAUSE 90% of this SERVER IS NOW MADE OF DONORS WHO TAUNT WITH NO SHOT ALL THEY GOT IS SUM OP WEPS, THE REASON MOST GET EM IS CAUSE THEY CANT BEAT ANYONE WITHOUT EM TRUST, GTFO!!!! DUN TELL ME NOTHION ABOUT DMG NOT MATTERING MY SKILL CANT BEAT SOMEONE WHO ONLY NEEDS 2-3 hit to kill me versus my 6-8 cause all they need to do is backpeddle and spam to kill with the dmg they got. Lets be real guys... if you really agree with dmg not meaning anything youve probably only played this game within the last 2-3 years if that.

P.S. TO THE FOOLS WHO HAVE SAID THIS TO ME(dmg don't mean nothin), ALL OF YALL ARE DONOR DEPENDANT SO SHHHHH..

Vote Ph4t0m for hacker pro 2008
    Eh okay, so how do you explain donors egoing? Not because they don't have the same chances to win. I'd also like to point that even though donors give people the edge, doesn't mean they always need it, I bet its nice to always have an excuse for when you lose though.

Shesshoumaru

Thanks
    seriously though, what your saying makes sense, but Ive fought the same ppl now b4 they had donors and they weren't streaking and taunting witht their heads about to fall off

Banned

Thanks
    mentioning Dg?

UH Ya i mean dg... Fcking tankers grrr

Banned

Thanks
    seriously though, what your saying makes sense, but Ive fought the same ppl now b4 they had donors and they weren't streaking and taunting witht their heads about to fall off
    You explain it well, people suddenly feel like they've gotten a lot better while it is not the case, might be a cause of ego to.

r1perz's Avatar Chica Boom

Thanks
    If I ego my goal is to destroy my opponent's self confidence >=D

Shesshoumaru

Thanks
    I know where my skill stands versus other ppl so there are a few I can respect that have donors because I know theyd still be able to shoot toe to toe with me no problem even without. I guess its really a matter of how much effort I put in over the years to improve playing and others can just easily purchase a weapon that outclasses even my skill and a med that gives 5 lives to my 1. In all fairness I feel it's kinda bleh, but I know saying this is wasted words. The one truth about the server these days is that the connection fails!! Spike on players, spike on...

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by r1perz View Post
    If I ego my goal is to destroy my opponent's self confidence >=D
    You just have to see who you are egoing. Some people know they are better and will just laugh, probably won't even react or try to get the ego to piss off or get him pissed off. Whenever some ego that is a complete joke is calling out on me, I often agree with him and tell him he's awesome and that I'm bad.
    Last edited by Tomboii; 06-04-2011 at 11:53 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information