Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Trixi's Avatar Retired

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Collosus View Post
    BECAUSE 90% of this SERVER IS NOW MADE OF DONORS WHO TAUNT WITH NO SHOT ALL THEY GOT IS SUM OP WEPS, THE REASON MOST GET EM IS CAUSE THEY CANT BEAT ANYONE WITHOUT EM TRUST, GTFO!!!! DUN TELL ME NOTHION ABOUT DMG NOT MATTERING MY SKILL CANT BEAT SOMEONE WHO ONLY NEEDS 2-3 hit to kill me versus my 6-8 cause all they need to do is backpeddle and spam to kill with the dmg they got. Lets be real guys... if you really agree with dmg not meaning anything youve probably only played this game within the last 2-3 years if that.

P.S. TO THE FOOLS WHO HAVE SAID THIS TO ME(dmg don't mean nothin), ALL OF YALL ARE DONOR DEPENDANT SO SHHHHH..

Quit your whining, I have an alt character with no donors on at all at level 20 and i' still defeat just about all decent donor players, it all comes down to skill in the end.

Vote Ph4t0m for hacker pro 2008

Quit your whining, I have an alt character with no donors on at all at level 20 and i' still defeat just about all decent donor players, it all comes down to skill in the end.

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Trixi View Post
    ego o.o

best pic for this thread:

ITS KEITE
    Last edited by Redbeek; 06-05-2011 at 12:08 AM.

Bunnychaser's Avatar Severe Tire Damage

Thanks
    this game is terrible, ban me plz, immature ****s.
    Don't it always seem to go
    That you don't know what you've got
    Til its gone
    They paved paradise
    And put up a parking lot
    Hey, now they paved paradise
    To put up a parking lot.

Storm's Avatar The Hated

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Axium View Post
    nice signiture diablo that's not ego is it???
    no it isnt.. way 2 stand out

Donator

Country
    Thanks
    /10char
    Kelo has Returned.

CaptainMurdaTurk's Avatar Turkish Playboi

Thanks
    ez kids rage and ego after, just play normal and they play normal to you red 100000-0 always <3

MurdaTurk - Bundy - Ustph

The word 'Islam' means 'peace.' The word 'Muslim' means 'one who surrenders to God.' But the press makes us seem like haters.

Banned

Thanks
    Gunz is just a ego game just like every other game where u kill people

Killuminati's Avatar So Many Tears [Aqua]

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Redbeek View Post
    who are u rofl
    im ^7Kyoshi

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Answer to the thread:

According to Freud, the ego is part of personality that mediates the demands of the id, the superego and reality. The ego prevents us from acting on our basic urges (created by the id), but also works to achieve a balance with our moral and idealistic standards (created by the superego). While the ego operates in both the preconscious and conscious, it's strong ties to the id means that it also operates in the unconscious.

The ego operates based on the reality principle, which works to satisfy the id's desires in a manner that is realistic and socially appropriate. For example, if a person cuts you off in traffic, the ego prevents you from chasing down the car and physically attacking the offending driver. The ego allows us to see that this response would be socially unacceptable, but it also allows us to know that there are other more appropriate means of venting our frustration.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information