-Logician's Avatar ( ._.)

Thanks
    1. the player named "Pikachu" is very very bad. When he kills you because of he BP and donors, and then says you suck no matter who you are, don't listen to him. He hides behind his donors items like a little child and has no respect for any other players at all whatsoever. He has no friends because no one wants to hang around someone who constants says they're better than you. Hopefully he'll grow a pair on day and compliment someone for a change.

2. I was wondering if we could have another training sword in the shop. IDK what it is about a giant candy cane, but I can't train with it. It's too awkwardly sized and shaped to take it seriously as a training sword. A good training sword should have very low delay, and be thin/light.

Thanks.
    IGN: -Logician
    Previous IGN: -WyN-
    Clan: Smile

Atlantica's Avatar LoL

Thanks
    Coowl story
    SuperWaffle-Pickachuuuu-Nathzi-StephanM-McSic-Tomboii
    Nigel-UkRaiNeR-Forsaken-Slugheady-Alis-Jakanadin-Alym-Xanxus-Aderz
    Famous-Keite-Nick-S-Legancy-Alex-Hype
    Legend:~Da~Best~

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ccharlie999 View Post
    1. the player named "ccharlie999" is very very bad. When he kills you because of he BP and donors, and then says you suck no matter who you are, don't listen to him. He hides behind his donors items like a little child and has no respect for any other players at all whatsoever. He has no friends because no one wants to hang around someone who constants says they're better than you. Hopefully he'll grow a pair on day and compliment someone for a change.

2. I was wondering if we could have another training sword in the shop. IDK what it is about a giant candy cane, but I can't train with it. It's too awkwardly sized and shaped to take it seriously as a training sword. A good training sword should have very low delay, and be thin/light.

Thanks.
    fixed it for ya.

obtw

Nancy's Avatar happiness exists

Thanks
    man
    here a chill pill

Bear's Avatar The way of spam shooting

Thanks
    What and why are you MAD,..this is freestylegunz donors make ppl pro
    (¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸Esperanto¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

"A Warrior is not measured by its kills, but by its
    heart
    ."

Epiphany's Avatar What's the frequency ?

Thanks
    1. the player named "Pikachu" is very very bad. When he kills you because of he BP and donors, and then says you suck no matter who you are, don't listen to him. He hides behind his donors items like a little child and has no respect for any other players at all whatsoever. He has no friends because no one wants to hang around someone who constants says they're better than you. Hopefully he'll grow a pair on day and compliment someone for a change.

Thanks.
    1. Soz I need a care cup for this .
    2. Don't fking talk about Coldblooded's mystic candy again .

7. The following user said thank you to Epiphany for this useful post:

Tyler The Creator (06-07-2011)

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks

Thanks.
    1. QQ More.
    2. Low Delay? Who needs Low Delay when you can press shift to block.
    Unless you're training how fast you can spam the left click.

Lucky's Avatar OFWGKTA

Thanks
    1. No one cares about him or you

2.i dont really get it o.o why do you want a low delay sword...

'-'

and the shape is fgunz's symbol. (Candy Canes)

Megpoid's Avatar Meh..

Country
    Thanks
    to sweet for u ?

Thread Information