pilipino93's Avatar Former Staff

Country
    Thanks
    Since Gucci removed all the donation items that I donated for or should I put it this way, all the donation items that were on my account that I hadn't even put it on there.

I sent back 2 receipts, I'm still trying to find the third one, but I still have no reply and I am still missing a big portion of the items. Sounds greedy, but yeah, I've donated like how many months ago and now it's almost all gone >,>

And apparently the same problem has occurred again with my donations being on the wrong character. I had sent 2 donation receipts with the quantity amount of money of 63 USD. I am missing 2 items from those still.

I am looking for my first receipt of 25 usd. One of the items from this first receipt is on my character, the rest of them, are not.

I had informed the staff, the ones who should be handling this, 2 to 3 weeks ago via pm. And still no reply. So I am wondering what is going on here with this staff.

I'd also like to know; I remember seeing in one of the old donation topics of the old forum, saying to include the donaiton receipt for proof, and that we have your donation receipt something something, because there email tells them when some adds money to that paypal credit card. So you guys might have my records on there as well.

Superdry's Avatar Ex Admin

Thanks
    Firstly, you said Forsaken all ready added it in, so why expect me to do it, once he has all ready done it?

And your not even in this community any more, you all ready left, so don't talk about it has been months, when you haven't even been here.

pilipino93's Avatar Former Staff

Country
    Thanks
    Lol? What are you talking about? I never left. I still play here. Ask around, I go in game. I don't see you though as much on, so how would you know if I left or not. And I have the right to. And I never said Frosaken added my items. Someone added some items to me, but not all of them. This hasn't been resolved yet and I had never seen Forsaken on in months.

Plus, it has been months. Any period of time expanding more than one month would be considered months. Plural.

Thread Information