Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Alright, The first Bible was written in Latin right? Right. It was then translated to English in the translation process, it says "in the beginning God created Heaven and Earth." Right? Right.
    In the Latin Bible, it uses the word 'Elohim' (Elohim is PLURAL for God) but the English Bible doesn't say "Gods" it says "God". "So the passage actually translates to, in the beginning the GodS created the heavens"

Gg Religion, that ****s up your theory of there is only one God.

/Discuss, no point really, I've done my research and stuff and all my information is valid, no point trying to prove me wrong.

-Absorb.

2. The following 5 users say thank you to Absorb for this useful post:

Abortion (06-11-2011), JohnB (06-11-2011), Kim J. Sun (06-20-2011), Vickachu (06-11-2011)

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    I Don't believe in this Gods thing i just see it as Groups fighting over who's imaginary freind is better.
    But that's just me, Some people even "Experience" Thing's.
    Lucky them eh?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BlackRosE View Post
    iam muslim but did christians says "gods" in their theory? , please collect more information before you post it , Don't believe internet............
    You're so dumb, Christians believe that there is only one God. Internet? I do Philosophy son. Try reading my post before questioning me, it isn't no theory that they said, it's the Latin Bible which was the first one.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Absorb for this useful post:

iKamote (06-11-2011), JohnB (06-11-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    maybe i read your topic in wrong way... o-o sorry.
    i thought you said that christian's thoery say "gods"
    son? o-o have some respect Lol , I;m older than you
    you do philosophy? i aleardy finished it Lol but in arabic.

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    age is but a number

Banned

Thanks
    You're most likely older than me, but I use it quite a lot so no biggie.

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    sure but he called me son? Lol ,that's make me rofl.
    son is a slang word for YO dude xD

Shunpo's Avatar no shampoo ;_;

Thanks
    Don't forget to cite your sources!

FLIPNOTE

11. The following 4 users say thank you to Shunpo for this useful post:

Megpoid (06-11-2011), Natto (06-11-2011), Joel (06-11-2011), SuperKekku (06-11-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shunpo View Post
    Don't forget to cite your sources!
    there is nothing called sources!
    it is the internet....
    i can post over 100 sources in same topic with different words......."sorry for bad english" o-o

}{it's Avatar The Go To Guy!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Absorb View Post
    You're so dumb, Christians believe that there is only one God. Internet? I do Philosophy son. Try reading my post before questioning me, it isn't no theory that they said, it's the Latin Bible which was the first one.
    Actually Christians do NOT think there is only one God. Hence why they believe the Son of God to be Jesus. A son of God, implies also a God.

I for one believe that everyone is a God, to some extent or another. the Term God, in the bible, is only a Title for The God of Heaven and Earth, the God of all mankind. No where in the bible does it say that God is his name. Although you are correct in one thing. The Hebrew, not Latin, Term Elohim, is the translation for Gods (plural). And if you want to get into the debate about the bible being original language, ask yourself this. Do you think that when the Book of Genesis was written, that it was in Latin? Or what about the other books that make up the Bible. The Bible is simply a collection of many Holy Writings, or Scriptures, not one single book. It was consolidated by many Kings over the course of many many centuries. The most Common Bible collection was compiled under the Direction of King James. This is the one that is most widely accepted to be historically correct. But honestly, Latin, is not, and was not the main language of mankind. It is also not the oldest. However, since you claim to have done much research on this matter. I would love to sit down with you and have a chat about what you believe you have discovered. For every claim, there is a disproof. For every dis-proven theory, you will find historical data supporting the evidence that it claims to have dis-proven. For the sake of argument, and simplicity, the Bible as we know it, is simply a way of mankinds ideas on what we should do to better ourselves, what mankind should do in order to live a peaceful, meaningful life. Now wether you choose to believe it for yourself, thats soley up to you. That is a gift given unto all man, its called free- agency. But do yourself a favor, instead of trying to dis-prove Christianity and their beliefs, how about accept it for what it is. A belief in something that cannot be seen, a belief that people share in order to better their lives. There have been countless people trying to dis-prove Christian beliefs and teachings, and I am sure that in your short lived life, you havent found the key evidence that all others have failed to find. So how about we just let it be for what it is. You go on living your life and believe in what you believe, as will I and everyone else. This is a debate that started long before our generation and will continue long past it. No sense in trying to upset people over what they believe. After all, arent we all just a big family here at FG? Cant we all just get along, and not bring Religion and Politics into this community? Thank you for your time and remember... I still love ya babe!

14. The following 8 users say thank you to }{it for this useful post:

AderZ (06-11-2011), Creoby (06-11-2011), Ekital (06-12-2011), Electricity (06-11-2011), Natto (06-11-2011), SifaYoung (06-11-2011), Staircase (06-11-2011), SuperKekku (06-11-2011)

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information