Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Absorb View Post
    Tbh, I don't believe in any of this, I'm Agnostic, I don't believe in God/Gods.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/atheist
    Supreme being(s)=the one people call God(s).

I honestly don't even think you're well versed enough in religion to know your own at this point....
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/agnostic

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Banned

Thanks
    Muslims ftw.

3. The following user said thank you to KingFuse for this useful post:

Mortal (06-11-2011)

Get Fin SLapped

Thanks
    You're so dumb, Christians believe that there is only one God. Internet? I do Philosophy son. Try reading my post before questioning me, it isn't no theory that they said, it's the Latin Bible which was the first one.
    I agree...

Banned

Thanks
    Student: Do you believe in God?

Asianthunder: Yes, I'm God.
    Last edited by AsianThunder; 06-11-2011 at 09:46 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
    Muslims ftw.
    Muslims are so restricted to everything, I have a Muslim friend, I feel so sorry for her :/

Originally Posted by AderZ View Post
    You remind me of a guy who's seeking attention in the internet because he lacks love in real life.
    Eww, a bit harsh. That is not you anyway, just reminded me of that.
    I'm not seeking no attention, esp from you lot LOL, maybe in real life, which I gain, but defo not the internet. You're really theism, aren't you?
    Stop indirecting, I know you're aiming it to me, but please, I've seen you and cannot compare to me.
    Last edited by Absorb; 06-11-2011 at 09:42 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    That's cause you do not have knowledge about it.
    Note that I'm not using knowledge as pride, we, people who believe, example as jakanadian. Believes in him cause we already proved God in ourselves. Life is a matter of knowing. Sometimes it is bad to be ignorant, you may step into a wrong "Tile In Life" that would affect your future.

If evolution is real, we cannot see it.
    Everything is as it's constant as balance.
    Gravity is just perfect here on Earth for life.
    We are located at the perfect place in the solar system.
    This life offers us Good and Evil which is just PERFECT, if evil doesn't exist we wouldn't feel the value of life.
    Life is a matter of choices you make too. Life is challenging. Life is actually so good.

Learn to appreciate small things especially Nature.

Use your Mind/Logic for Science,
    Use your Heart/Imagination for Religion.
    Science is the Process, Religion is the source.

Black and white, boys and girls.. Good and Evil, it's all complementary which is balance and perfect for this 3 Dimension world.

The way you talk makes me define that you're contained by Evil.
    The Absence of God/Love.

You're a proof that God exist.
    So you're claiming you have knowledge about stuff you don't know. Knowing in this case means believing. It's all a matter of faith. Not about right or wrong.

AderZ's Avatar Knight Of Arcadia

Thanks
    I've seen you and cannot compare to me.
    "Only we humans knows what is right or wrong, and can reason out while Animals do not.
    If we are just like animals that does something what nature does that is natural, then I'll stand to be an Atheist.

Reflect on this, isn't it so obvious that God truly exist?"

Complete bullshit, "isn't it so obvious" are you dumb? how is it obvious, just because your parents taught you about religion and what to believe, you think it's definite right? You're really ebullient ain't you?
    Us humans know what is right and wrong? while animals can't? clearly.... lets just forget the animals feelings and emotion, as we clearly are the superior race, why don't "God" forget humans as God is superior? you chat the biggest bull crap I've heard. You're really cantankerous, you think this world is so selcouth when in reality, it isn't, it's full of corruption where the RC rule 40% of our wealth exploiting the WC, lets just keep looking up to God and all that stuff, sorry but life isn't so copacetic and it isn't "obvious" that God exists.
    The way you talk and how you define points. I cannot merely argue with you.

As of the countless threads like this, I will always post my points and would not stop.
    I've stated my points. I'm done with this.

This thread doesn't break the relationship of my respect to you. Goodluck and have a blessed life.

God Is Love.

'Cause if you're looking for heaven, baby, it sure hell ain't me!

Banned

Thanks
    The way you talk and how you define points. I cannot merely argue with you.

As of the countless threads like this, I will always post my points and would not stop.
    I've stated my points. I'm done with this.

This thread doesn't break the relationship of my respect to you. Goodluck and have a blessed life.

God Is Love.
    You're going to heaven.(Because you believe in me)

P.S you're only stopping cos u cannot keep up with absorb

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    say all you want. but god is a creation by man. It's purpose was to maintain societies and create order and a safe feeling to everyone. this was a long time ago. our lives depended on alot of natural event that couldnt be explained at that time. stuff like seasons, rain, night and day, the tides and all that stuff. humans are afraid of the things they dont understand and controll so to take this away they created a very simple system. religion. if you did something to upset god natural forces would destroy your home or the rain would stop coming or your animals died or w/e. If you pleased god he would give you rain, healthy animals, lots of children and a good home. this is the system egyptians used and the jews and later christians took the same idea but chanced it a little bit.

Nickles's Avatar Hi pro, i n00p.

Thanks
    1st one, true, The Divine T-R-I-N-I-T-Y.
    2nd one, true, 100% Man, 100% God - After all he is God, he could claim whatever he could be. He's in the Ultimate Dimension.

I would like to have that quote as same as mine with this: To believe is to understand, to understand is to believe.

Please read this:

This is the problem with other people. If they don't know something, they just ignore it without knowing.
    It's like going in the field without a field manual. They make their own thoughts/rules when in the first place he didn't made himself.
    Bro, you're just borrowing this life from someone majestic.

True. He died for our Salvation. Mankind was about to fall,
    imagine all the sins that he's carrying if Jesus, founder of the Church did not come.

Here's a better version.
    This has a thought provoking message no matter how you believe. Does evil exist?

The university professor challenged his students with this question. Did God create everything that exists?
    A student bravely replied yes, he did!"
    "God created everything?" The professor asked.
    "Yes, sir," the student replied.
    The professor answered, "If God created everything, then God created evil since evil exists, and according to the principal that our works define who we are then God is evil."
    The student became quiet before such an answer.

The professor was quite pleased with himself and boasted to the students that he had proven once more that the Christian faith was a myth.

Another student raised his hand and said, "Can I ask you a question professor?" "Of course", replied the professor. The student stood up and asked, "Professor, does cold exist?"

"What kind of question is this? Of course it exists. Have you never been cold?" The students snickered at the young man's question.

The young man replied, "In fact sir, cold does not exist. According to the laws of physics, what we consider cold is in reality the absence of heat. Everybody and every object is susceptible to study when it has or transmits energy, and heat is what makes a body or matter have or transmit energy. Absolute zero (- 460 degrees F) is the total absence of heat; all matter becomes inert and incapable of reaction at that temperature. Cold does not exist. We have created this word to describe how we feel if we have too little heat.

The student continued. "Professor, does darkness exist?"

The professor responded, "Of course it does".

The student replied, "Once again you are wrong sir, darkness does not exist either. Darkness is in reality the absence of light. Light we can study, but not darkness. In fact we can use Newton's prism to break white light into many colors and study the various wavelengths of each color. You cannot measure darkness. A simple ray of light can break into a world of darkness and illuminate it. How can you know how dark a certain space is? You measure the amount of light present. Isn't this correct? Darkness is a term used by man to describe what happens when there is no light present."

Finally the young man asked the professor. "Sir, does evil exist?"

Now uncertain, the professor responded, "Of course as I have already said. We see it every day. It is in the daily example of man's inhumanity to man. It is in the multitude of crime and violence everywhere in the world. "These manifestations are nothing else but evil."

To this the student replied, "Evil does not exist sir, or at least it does not exist unto itself. Evil is simply the absence of God. It is just like darkness and cold, a word that man has created to describe the absence of God. God did not create evil. Evil is not like faith, or love, that exist just as does light and heat. Evil is the result of what happens when man does not have God's love present in his heart. It's like the cold that comes when there is no heat or the darkness that comes when there is no light."

The professor sat down.

The young mans name --- Albert Einstein

The smartest person that has ever lived also believes in God.
    What are you to him?

Blessed are you who believes in God. I am just so glad that there are some people who feels him. Emmanuel.

@topic
    Morality also proves God.
    Only we humans knows what is right or wrong, and can reason out while Animals do not.
    If we are just like animals that does something what nature does that is natural, then I'll stand to be an Atheist.

Reflect on this, isn't it so obvious that God truly exist?

God is Love.
    Agreed, I know God Is Love since i learned that in Catechism class
    If perfect is possible, It is impossible to be imperfect.

IGN : ^1Nickles / ^0Derrick^D / Derrick
    Clan : Esperanto / - / -
    Grade : Nob member / - / -
    Level : 85 / 78 / 52
    Once an Esperantian (LOL), always an Esperantian XD

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread Information